Franchise Tag

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Translation: The Raiders apparently feel that Woodson will sign an offer sheet with another team which, as a franchise player, he has a right to do. Oakland could match the offer sheet and retain Woodson at the terms specified, or decline to match and receive a pair of first-round draft choices as compensation. Or the two teams could reach agreement on a trade for a package of draft picks and/or players

--- This is part of an article off ESPN about Charles Woodson. But it details what can be done if a player is franchise tag'd. Maybe if the Packers are hot on Brees there still could be a chance??

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
and receive a pair of first-round draft choices as compensation. Or the two teams could reach agreement on a trade for a package of draft picks and/or players

this means they have a tight grip on his balls...an insane trade or 2 first round picks=not happening.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most likely Rivera would be the Franchise tag player for Green Bay ---

Wahle will.. get let go, period!

Sharper needs to make up his mind and get it over with!

It all depends on what TT and Brandt think can be done with the pennies that are stil left in the bank!
(zilch, that is)..

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
SlickVision said:
and receive a pair of first-round draft choices as compensation. Or the two teams could reach agreement on a trade for a package of draft picks and/or players

this means they have a tight grip on his balls...an insane trade or 2 first round picks=not happening.

Not really man. You never know. I mean look at the OAK MINN trade of Moss. Yea MINN got two picks but look at the player they got. That Harris guy has been a big disappointment. The only way I see MINN coming out ahead is if they draft Miike Williams with the 7th overall pick and he pans out to be a good receiver.

Remember, AJ Smith has his heart set Rivers being the QB of the Chargers. Stubborness can cause people to do stupid things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts