Forget about LB Thomas

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt we will show interest, but its the nfl, business is #1, the packers dont care who the agent is, and the agent doesnt care who the team is. Its all about $

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe adding Randy Moss when we had Favre on our team would have made us a lot better at the time. I'm not opening up that can of worms, but I would have loved to see that happen...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe adding Randy Moss when we had Favre on our team would have made us a lot better at the time. I'm not opening up that can of worms, but I would have loved to see that happen...

I brought that up last week and it just lead to some pointless arguements lol. That is one thing I will always disagree with Ted about. But I give him all the credit in the world for making the right call in the summer of 08.

MelrosE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre to Moss would have been unstoppable. Look how he made Sidney Rice shine this year. Pretty sure not a lot of people even knew Rice's name before last season.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I"m not entering in the argument again. I just find it curious that a Bus Cook client was advocating for another Bus Cook client, as much talented as both are, that's all.

That maybe, just maybe, the fact that he was Bus Cook's client influenced Favre's way of thinking...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts