1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Forget about LB Thomas

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersRS, Apr 26, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
  2. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    That sucks...

I'd be really surprised if we get him now.

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I doubt we will show interest, but its the nfl, business is #1, the packers dont care who the agent is, and the agent doesnt care who the team is. Its all about $

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
  5. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Or maybe adding Randy Moss when we had Favre on our team would have made us a lot better at the time. I'm not opening up that can of worms, but I would have loved to see that happen...

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I brought that up last week and it just lead to some pointless arguements lol. That is one thing I will always disagree with Ted about. But I give him all the credit in the world for making the right call in the summer of 08.

7. MelrosE

MelrosE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Favre to Moss would have been unstoppable. Look how he made Sidney Rice shine this year. Pretty sure not a lot of people even knew Rice's name before last season.

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I"m not entering in the argument again. I just find it curious that a Bus Cook client was advocating for another Bus Cook client, as much talented as both are, that's all.

That maybe, just maybe, the fact that he was Bus Cook's client influenced Favre's way of thinking...