Football Gameplan's NFL Draft Grades Video - Green Bay Packers

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgDpeEm5CTI"]Green Bay Packers Draft Grades Video[/ame]

Good Afternoon PackerForum.com!! I appreciate you guys for giving me feedback and support! THANK YOU!!!

Here's my take on the Packers draft...

Enjoy!

Emory

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can honestly say that was the worst professionally shot NFL recap I can remember.

What did we learn? Where were the real breakdowns, outside of Bulaga and some undrafted FA who wont make the team?

At least spring for real helmets and not the minis.

Sorry, but this shows how desparate we are for news out of GB. I perferred the one about the Atrium getting "shot-up".

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree.

I think it was a good recap, specially with the UFAs...

The only thing I don't like is grades. Grading a draft before the rookies even take the field is a BIG, BIG stretch. I know, everybody does it, but stil...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't like the part towards the end acting like it was a good draft but then coughing up a C, but worse, listen to the part about "Since they were active in free agency", or something like that....when in fact nobody was less active than we were.

Nice effort though, but I'd give it a D+ to be honest. Was pitchy.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not hate on the guys work and put him off of our forums. You never know when he may be able to bring us good information.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can honestly say that was the worst professionally shot NFL recap I can remember.

What did we learn? Where were the real breakdowns, outside of Bulaga and some undrafted FA who wont make the team?

At least spring for real helmets and not the minis.

Sorry, but this shows how desparate we are for news out of GB. I perferred the one about the Atrium getting "shot-up".

Thanks for the Feedback Homie!

I disagree.

I think it was a good recap, specially with the UFAs...

The only thing I don't like is grades. Grading a draft before the rookies even take the field is a BIG, BIG stretch. I know, everybody does it, but stil...

Thanks Chief! I agree.. grading now is just based off potential and needs that were addressed..not off actual production on the field..

I didn't like the part towards the end acting like it was a good draft but then coughing up a C, but worse, listen to the part about "Since they were active in free agency", or something like that....when in fact nobody was less active than we were.

Nice effort though, but I'd give it a D+ to be honest. Was pitchy.

Thanks Dude!

Let's not hate on the guys work and put him off of our forums. You never know when he may be able to bring us good information.

'Preciate that! I'm a big boy.. I can handle the constructive criticism... It's all good to me! I do provide good, unbiased analysis.. Just stay tuned! ;)

How can rate a Draft Class that havent done anything yet? They havent even been to camp yet have they?

See above response...

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy on you tube grading the Packers Draft has just as much right to .....Grade our picks.......before they get on the field........as all of us already did 5 minutes after it was over. I am just saying!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts