Flynn haters are quiet..

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Lol if tolzein was in the game you woulda blamed him for a horrible D and O line and you know it...your mad that who you thought was gonna be awesome sucked it's all good to bad you made an I told you so thread do early tho...

Whole lot of regurgitated crap today. Where have you been? Just one of those guys who stop in after a loss to post one crybaby post after another?

Ro is entitled to his opinion (most of which I don't buy into) ... but up until you came in dropping your nonsense, it was all in fun. You can go back to where ever you were now until the next time the Pack lose a game. You're wasting bandwidth.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol if tolzein was in the game you woulda blamed him for a horrible D and O line and you know it...your mad that who you thought was gonna be awesome sucked it's all good to bad you made an I told you so thread do early tho...

when I would bring up Wallace, majority of people (with same mindset as Roddell) point to all his stats..

Now, it isnt Flynn's stats, he is pointing to other issues

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
when I would bring up Wallace, majority of people (with same mindset as Roddell) point to all his stats..

Now, it isnt Flynn's stats, he is pointing to other issues

You're wasting your time with this guy, LT. He's either loaded or not functioning on all 8

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
We sure don't need to blast each other here but there's one lesson to learn for certain:
Nobody's opinion is always right.
I don't get all huffy about losses and whatnot though, that's a wisdom thing. Live long enough and you'll see one whole hell of alot more misery than losing a football game.
That's why I liked Coach SpanRo's stuff so much. I've never seen more narcissistic blather posted anywhere. He's not a cop, not a veteran and likely has never done anything in the service to the public. Oh well, there's enough personality around here to keep me interested.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Of course that game wasn't Flynn's fault but it did display a couple of his problems. His arm strength isn't good and even when he had a little time, he lacked pocket presence/awareness. Even after it was obvious the problems the OL was having, he didn't adjust. And perhaps he didn't think it was his place, but he didn't get after the O linemen performing their "lookout" and "olé" blocks. The expression on his face reminded me of Cutler's after an INT or other screw up... and that aint good.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to get any zip on the ball when you are trying to throw from a prone position.

Exactly! I'm going to go back and watch the tape...the amount of time or lack thereof minus the lack of a real pocket to step into to even deliver a good throw was awful. Even Aaron Rodgers who has a really strong arm would have trouble putting zip on the ball without having a clean pocket to throw from. Flynn threw a couple of deep balls that ppl are leaving out. He threw a nice one to Boykin that bounced of his shoulder pads. I think Flynn has enough arm strength to make all the throws needed for this offense..we are just spoiled with seeing Brent Farse and Rodgers throw with such velocity some of us are nit picking. Nobody was complaining about his arm strength after the Minnesota game last week or his last game against Detroit when he threw 6 touchdown passes haha. You guy's kill me.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly! I'm going to go back and watch the tape...the amount of time or lack thereof minus the lack of a real pocket to step into to even deliver a good throw was awful. Even Aaron Rodgers who has a really strong arm would have trouble putting zip on the ball without having a clean pocket to throw from. Flynn threw a couple of deep balls that ppl are leaving out. He threw a nice one to Boykin that bounced of his shoulder pads. I think Flynn has enough arm strength to make all the throws needed for this offense..we are just spoiled with seeing Brent Farse and Rodgers throw with such velocity some of us are nit picking. Nobody was complaining about his arm strength after the Minnesota game last week or his last game against Detroit when he threw 6 touchdown passes haha. You guy's kill me.
Rodgers would not have won this game for us. The OL played awful as did the entire Defense. We lucked out against them in GB because Megatron was on the sidelines.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to get any zip on the ball when you are trying to throw from a prone position.

Totally agree, although there was 2 times (possibly the only 2 times) where he had protection and Quarless WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field, both of which would have been 20+ yard gains yet he threw to a blanketed receiver.

Those were the only 2 plays by him that had me scratching my head.

Beyond that the O-line play was just atrocious.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally agree, although there was 2 times (possibly the only 2 times) where he had protection and Quarless WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field, both of which would have been 20+ yard gains yet he threw to a blanketed receiver.

Those were the only 2 plays by him that had me scratching my head.

Beyond that the O-line play was just atrocious.
Yep. No one is saying Flynn is anywhere close to Rodgers. But I didn't see he lost this game. It was the OL, Defense and I forgot to mention in my previous post special teams. This was an *** kicking and there should be some retribution for it.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Flynn was also locking onto one receiver. Dissimulate all you want, unfortunately he was not the answer the "I told you so" poster thought he was.

H

HardRightEdge

Flynn was also locking onto one receiver. Dissimulate all you want, unfortunately he was not the answer the "I told you so" poster thought he was.
While I agree the "I told you so" poster jumped the gun, in all fairness to Flynn, when the QB is getting the snot knocked out of him one cannot expect him to work through a progression...that's what the 2.5 seconds are for. No time, no progression.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Flynn Played good. He needs time to throw the ball to somoene. He was under way too much pressure way too often.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see no reason for chest thumping neither today, last week, or the week before. We were coming off a 5 game losing streak and we beat a 3 -9 team, now 3-10. We eked out a win against them and are hanging on by a thread. We are still not a very good football team.

Members online

Latest posts