Flynn haters are quiet..

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Gotta say, I take no joy in Flynn's problems today. Not when it ends up like this. I don't give a crap if the poster was right or wrong or something in-between.

I sat in Lambeau during the 70's and 80's and have never witnessed an *** kicking of this magnitude laid upon the Pack. Matter of fact, I don't recall ever witnessing as *** kicking of this magnitude leveled on ANY NFL team against another NFL team.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Its not Flynns fault. Tolzine would of done just as bad.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, take your frustrations out on the entire Packer team which was pretty much at fault and the coaching staff that had their hand in this *** kicking.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
For sure Zartan, this entire team just laid down today ... or ... possibly were that much better than this edition of the Pack.

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys do remember Flynn was our 4th qb of the season. We could have MVP arod back there or Favre or Starr etc with that Swiss cheese bottom of the barrel offensive line no qb would succeed. Flynn was 10-20 assuming he got sacked 8 times (just a guess) that's not even 30 total pass plays. I think mm takes the blame for the offensive struggles and I blame tt for wasting the time of the fan base with his draft and develop theory. Reference the names Davon house, Marshall Newhouse, md jennings etc.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
You guys do remember Flynn was our 4th qb of the season. We could have MVP arod back there or Favre or Starr etc with that Swiss cheese bottom of the barrel offensive line no qb would succeed. Flynn was 10-20 assuming he got sacked 8 times (just a guess) that's not even 30 total pass plays. I think mm takes the blame for the offensive struggles and I blame tt for wasting the time of the fan base with his draft and develop theory. Reference the names Davon house, Marshall Newhouse, md jennings etc.
So you really think Rodgers would have only had 30 yards passing with 2 min left in the 4th quarter?

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right more than 30. More like 100 for Rodgers only for the fact mm would have drew up more pass plays. Our line is just awful. The only upside was they actually benched Newhouse.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey rodell where is the I told you so in this game ? Yes Flynn is our savior!!! Put tolzein in!!!

No one has to say you are clueless thats fo sure. Its funnyy how the thread i starrted was in regards to the vikings game. How the hell can flynn be at fault for bad defense and poor oline play? Yes he missed quarless but thats not why we got smashed. His elbow looked fine so stop bringing that up. You are salty we lost and need to vent..its ok you dont have to admit it haha

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
No one has to say you are clueless thats fo sure. Its funnyy how the thread i starrted was in regards to the vikings game. How the hell can flynn be at fault for bad defense and poor oline play? Yes he missed quarless but thats not why we got smashed. His elbow looked fine so stop bringing that up. You are salty we lost and need to vent..its ok you dont have to admit it haha
Lol if tolzein was in the game you woulda blamed him for a horrible D and O line and you know it...your mad that who you thought was gonna be awesome sucked it's all good to bad you made an I told you so thread do early tho...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Actually I think his arm is lacking something..A few passes didnt seem to have enough zip..The other people around said same thing..

I am NOT saying he is all to blame..Just that his passes didnt look crisp

Staff online

Latest posts