Flynn haters are quiet..

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's on Mike there. Run the ball with so little time on the clock? The Packers would have had at least two chances to throw to the end zone.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know who is really quiet these days? Benito Mussolini supporters. Seriously. When is the last time you heard anyone come out in support of him?

Some private clubs owned by and only for Italians have his pict on wall near where I live

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's on Mike there. Run the ball with so little time on the clock? The Packers would have had at least two chances to throw to the end zone.

That truly was a ***** headed move...... 1st and goal with a minute left we blew it.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminiscent of the last-drive meltdown against the Patriots in 2010, as Flynn forgot how to manage the clock. Although that one's on the offensive line.
That's true.
I remember that.
Today's finish was extraordinary.
So many ups & downs, bizarre, bonehead, stupid plays.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Those saying mm was to blame for running it at end.. Does flynn not get a blame for not calling audible?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those saying mm was to blame for running it at end.. Does flynn not get a blame for not calling audible?
Nope. I don't even blame Flynn for his fumble.

I DO blame him for not hiking the ball right away at 10 seconds when the clock restarted.
Should have been able to get another play off at least.

Also, I DO blame him for not looking at Jordy on that last play, and many other plays.

JORDY IS the best WR on this team right now.
He should get the first look there, and he was single-covered. USE YOUR BRAIN and EYES there Flynn.

Jordy got FIVE throws his way today, while Boykin got 13, and Jones 12.
That's not right.
Jordy gets open as good as any of them. Watch the final play again.
Watch some of the other pass plays if you can see Jordy.

H

HardRightEdge

Some private clubs owned by and only for Italians have his pict on wall near where I live
The trains ran on time, or so we're told. Might make a good DC. Rumors have it he's still knocking around Argentina looking for work. OK, he's 120 yrs. old, but so's **** LeBeau.

H

HardRightEdge

Perspective:

We've gone 2-2-1 with Flynn. I think that's about as good as anyone would expect from a backup, the #6 QB dating from preseason no less.

As I've said in past years, what we should expect from a backup is to have a decent shot at beating bad-to-mediocre teams if Rodgers goes down for a couple of games. Mission accomplished and beyond. Teams don't win titles with journeymen QBs...and surely not without an elite D. If told at the start of the season that we'd lose Rodgers for the season after 7 games, who would think we'd still be in the playoff hunt?

We should consider ourselves lucky with Flynn, given the alternatives.

We may back into the playoffs after all, and there may not be much joy in that, but that's not on Flynn. He's played his heart out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the thread where we brag that we were right, right?

Oh in that case I would like to point out that I pointed out his issue of zeroing in on 1 WR

Members online

Latest posts