Flynn haters are quiet..

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people do this crazy thing where they like... when they're right about something, they take it graciously. Isn't that wild?

Well i said i would gloat if Flynn came in and outplayed Tolzien. If ppl wouldnt have doubted Flynn was a much better option we wouldnt be here.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And my point still stands...If Wallace not been hurt I am positive we beat the Giants

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Matty Flynn saved us. Wish he came in earlier.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly. Still waiting on the ppl who downed Flynn to admit that..but they probably wont.

Had Flynn come in at 2nd QTR we probably would of won this game. It would be close but probably would of won.

jeg53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now we get to hear McDumber tell us Tolzien was the best option.

Last edited:

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense played much better once we were able to give them a break and move the ball down the field with Flynn. Both of those TD drives were long time consuming drives, even the fieldgoal drive made it all the way inside the 4 and gave the defense a good breather, time to regroup, ect. I agree with OP; and I believe Flynn would have been the right choice for starter today, his play had direct influence upon both sides of the ball. Look forward to seeing him play Thursday.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win or lose he was the right man for the job from the start. All you folks that talked bad about him now eat your words. I told you so.

I was skeptical of Matt Flynn but now I believe, and my cough is gone!

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense especially run defense was beyond terrible..that has to be adressed. The offense with Tolzien didnt help but Flynn at least gave them a break.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense especially run defense was beyond terrible..that has to be adressed. The offense with Tolzien didnt help but Flynn at least gave them a break.

Our run Defense was pretty damned good before Rodgers went down, I think our porous play of late is more of a mental state problem. Too many guys trying to do too much and not doing their jobs.

16ga

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill admit it. i didnt expect much from him and didnt want to see him in the game. flynn proved me worng.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB has not been our biggest problem. Our defense can't make a stop and our O-line can't pass protect. D-line can't shed blockers, secondary doesn't cover, and nobody seems to remember how to tackle. Had the D stepped up just once when they really had to today, this is a W. Flynn or Tolzien, wouldn't have mattered. Good to see Flynn hasn't forgotten the scheme, but that should not have been the key factor today. Disconcerting performance.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok?? How do we know that? I said Flynn was the better option..and he was/is. So at least my argument was proved to be valid.

Flynn was not on the Packers then..

Wallace doesnt get hurt, I believe he does better than Scott did...No need to call Flynn up

I was never opposed to Flynn coming in, I said all along that if Mm believe he is the better option for a win, Flynn plays....and not to say I told you, I was proved right today as well, by Flynn being put in and he gave us better option to win..

And it was one game..

He very well could stink it up Thursday

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Our run Defense was pretty damned good before Rodgers went down, I think our porous play of late is more of a mental state problem. Too many guys trying to do too much and not doing their jobs.

Bingo, I just posted that somewhere too..

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Win or lose he was the right man for the job from the start. All you folks that talked bad about him now eat your words. I told you so.
When he came in the game against the Pats in 2010, and almost won it I liked him, I,m glad he got paid and made his way back to GB….

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
When he came in the game against the Pats in 2010, and almost won it I liked him, I,m glad he got paid and made his way back to GB….

He started the Pat game

He came in for the 1st Lions game and couldnt get anything going and we lost 7 to 3?

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings defense almost respected Flynn and the receivers more when he entered. I immediately noticed they were playing the deep ball, weren't playing the flats and Flynn had a few good dump off plays to Kuhn and Lacy that setup the first TD. Also seemed like the running game was blown wide open after Flynn came in. Coulda just been me, though.

Members online

Latest posts