1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ferguson Trade/AZPackman.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Aug 13, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Agreed - No trade with Philly this year... why help them out....? no spock logic there...

On the Hangouts question - I wasn't aware that Chandler, AZ had a Packer Place.
    I'll certainly be glad to list it on our web site with the others... it's a growing list that we've taken to creating ourselves, aside from the normal other places Cheeseheads would review (Packers.com / PackersNews.com, etc)

Stadium Club - is there a web site for that Establishment?

2. kuston

kuston Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Stadium Club
    (480) 963-3866
    2060 W Chandler Blvd
    Chandler, AZ 85224

The web site is gone. We usually only hang there during preseason they have the Ku band dishes and show almost all the NFL preseason games, sofar I haven't missed a preseason Packer game in 5 years there. It is a OTB place and pretty crowded most times.

If you are looking for more Packer bars, their is a large (20-30) Packer club that hangs out at Famous Sams in Chandler. Ray & Alma School. The place is a dump IMHO A good size Bronco fan base here also.

In Ahwautukee, Bar None(the old Famous Sams) has a great Packer fan base. 5-10 hard core fans are there everyday. Another 5-10 show up on game day. The food isn't so good anymore.

This year I think the place to be in the south east valley is the new Half Moon Bar on Elliot. We talked to the manager and he seems to be up for it. We'll see, talk is cheap.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    We are keeping Fergie.

4. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You're right, the website is still there. It helps when I spell it Mabel instead of Mable. :D

I remember reading something about it being the largest America's Packer club, but I was never an official member. I just go there a few times a year to get a flavor of the Packer crowd. Usually I watch on my 50" HDTV with DirecTV for the better picture, but a few times a year I like to goto the Packer bars for the Packer atmosphere.

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I hope so, partner, I really hope so... but you guys need to re-read these two articles....

Ferguson wants new role
    He's aiming for bigger part in passing game

And if he doesn't get it....? Looky here.....

PACKERS: Ferguson draws Eagles' interest
    Do we really want this guy getting away? Do we?

Sherman had better be waking up and sooner than later... He can tell TT not to let this guy get away and I bet ya Favre-to-Ferguson would be a game winner every time.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

Not re-read, read. I read them shortly after I made that post and now I am not so confident that he's gonna be around. Sounds like he wants to be the third starting WR and if he isn't he I presume wants to move elsewhere. In the same breathe if a player does NOT want to be a starter you dont want him.