Ferguson Trade/AZPackman.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed - No trade with Philly this year... why help them out....? no spock logic there...

On the Hangouts question - I wasn't aware that Chandler, AZ had a Packer Place.
I'll certainly be glad to list it on our web site with the others... it's a growing list that we've taken to creating ourselves, aside from the normal other places Cheeseheads would review (Packers.com / PackersNews.com, etc)

Stadium Club - is there a web site for that Establishment?

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stadium Club
(480) 963-3866
2060 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85224

The web site is gone. We usually only hang there during preseason they have the Ku band dishes and show almost all the NFL preseason games, sofar I haven't missed a preseason Packer game in 5 years there. It is a OTB place and pretty crowded most times.

If you are looking for more Packer bars, their is a large (20-30) Packer club that hangs out at Famous Sams in Chandler. Ray & Alma School. The place is a dump IMHO A good size Bronco fan base here also.

In Ahwautukee, Bar None(the old Famous Sams) has a great Packer fan base. 5-10 hard core fans are there everyday. Another 5-10 show up on game day. The food isn't so good anymore.

This year I think the place to be in the south east valley is the new Half Moon Bar on Elliot. We talked to the manager and he seems to be up for it. We'll see, talk is cheap.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Oh, the Bar is still there last I heard.... And, so is the web site last I checked...
Just that back in the day - during the America's Pack thing - remember that? You guys won the Largest Club Title

Maybe you should step up and do something....

You're right, the website is still there. It helps when I spell it Mabel instead of Mable. :D

I remember reading something about it being the largest America's Packer club, but I was never an official member. I just go there a few times a year to get a flavor of the Packer crowd. Usually I watch on my 50" HDTV with DirecTV for the better picture, but a few times a year I like to goto the Packer bars for the Packer atmosphere.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
We are keeping Fergie.
I hope so, partner, I really hope so... but you guys need to re-read these two articles....

Ferguson wants new role
He's aiming for bigger part in passing game

And if he doesn't get it....? Looky here.....

PACKERS: Ferguson draws Eagles' interest
Do we really want this guy getting away? Do we?

Sherman had better be waking up and sooner than later... He can tell TT not to let this guy get away and I bet ya Favre-to-Ferguson would be a game winner every time.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
SlickVision said:
We are keeping Fergie.
I hope so, partner, I really hope so... but you guys need to re-read these two articles....

Ferguson wants new role
He's aiming for bigger part in passing game

And if he doesn't get it....? Looky here.....

PACKERS: Ferguson draws Eagles' interest
Do we really want this guy getting away? Do we?

Sherman had better be waking up and sooner than later... He can tell TT not to let this guy get away and I bet ya Favre-to-Ferguson would be a game winner every time.

Not re-read, read. I read them shortly after I made that post and now I am not so confident that he's gonna be around. Sounds like he wants to be the third starting WR and if he isn't he I presume wants to move elsewhere. In the same breathe if a player does NOT want to be a starter you dont want him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts