Favre's History Repeating Itself In Minnesota

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeez i was only kidding...didnt have to attack me like that.

yes i did watch that monday night game and ive posted several times that the game couldnt be blamed on favre cause he did everything he could to bring his team back.

i was only joking remembering those horrible moments against philly and NYG :cry:

jeez another one! come on people i was only kidding, not trying to cause any trouble here...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just wait for the playoffs when Favre feels he has to do everything himself...then youll see history repeat itself with a beautiful pass to the other team at the most critical points in games... :lol:

I want to know, did you bash him this much and have do faith in the team when he was here?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jeez i was only kidding...didnt have to attack me like that.

yes i did watch that monday night game and ive posted several times that the game couldnt be blamed on favre cause he did everything he could to bring his team back.

i was only joking remembering those horrible moments against philly and NYG :cry:

jeez another one! come on people i was only kidding, not trying to cause any trouble here...

The problem is, I cannot see your face or hear your voice when I read your comments, so it's impossible to know you were joking.

Have you any idea the numbers of people that actually believe Favre is a liability in "big" games??? I'd venture to guess it is probably around 40 percent. They forget about the 52 other players on an NFL team when critiquing a game.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i guess i should have expected this considering you all think that every packer fan on here just despises Favre. obviously i loved favre as a packer, a jet, and it obviously hurt when he went to the vikings, but im over that now. I still want to see him do well even though it means the Vikings doing well.

i was only making a small joke and you two jumped all over me...

lol well i guess i was thinking this retarded face... :lol: ....would give it away that it was a joke.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i guess i should have expected this considering you all think that every packer fan on here just despises Favre. obviously i loved favre as a packer, a jet, and it obviously hurt when he went to the vikings, but im over that now. I still want to see him do well even though it means the Vikings doing well.

lol well i guess i was thinking this retarded face... :lol: ....would give it away.

To be quite honest, I rarely pay attention to the "faces" because my eyesight is shot and they all look the same half the time or the other half of the time, I cannot figure out what the hell it is.

I realize I use them, but I swear every time I do, I have to cursor over each one of them to figure out what the hell emotion it is attempting to convey.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahaha well at only 18 i cant relate to the eyesight ;)

but its alright that was my bad on my post there, should have made it more obvious that i was only kidding lol.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lol well i guess i was thinking this retarded face... :lol: ....would give it away that it was a joke.

It's cool. I didn't see that face either. But the Favre bashing and revision is a common theme here so it's hard to decipher.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People seem to always be talking about Favre's late season collapse this year. I really fail to see how he is collapsing. Sure, his statistics have dropped off a lot but after his ridiculous first half, who's stats wouldn't? In past years he has collapsed in the last 5 games of the season, but his "collapse" hasn't been anywhere near as bad as in years past.

Here are his stats for the last 5 games for every year since 2005

2005-1 TD, 10 INT
2006-4 TD, 8 INT(kind of surprising since we won the last four games)
2007-6 TD, 7 INT
2008-2 TD, 9 INT
2009(thus far)-5 TD, 4 INT

So looking at this, while his stats aren't great at the end of this year he hasn't collapsed.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
red4tribe;262456 Here are his stats for the last 5 games for every year since 2005 2005-1 TD said:
You might want to pick a better stat to argue against a late season collapse. Except for this year, in which his TD/INT ratio is average, those other years show a "collapse" ratio.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts