1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre's had worse years

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JbShell, Nov 10, 2005.

1. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Nov 7, 2005
    Maybe not with wins and losses but his stats have been worse

1999 is one of them

So I think he still has the tools the drive and will return no matter how this season ends
  2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

May 31, 2005
    He's on pace for 28 interceptions, which would be five more than he's ever thrown in a season. He should get a lot of yardage and plenty of TD's this year because the team is bad and is playing catch-up in almost every game. I think Favre is playing on about the same level that he was in 1999 and 2000, but he had nagging injuries both those years (his thumb and his wrist, I think), and this year he doesn't have any nagging injuries. So I'm not taking a whole lot of solace in the stats.

I do hope he gets more support from his teammates and somehow finishes out the season (and possibly his career) on a more positive note, though. He's been a great player for the Packers for a lot of years, and I wish him nothing but the best.
  3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Dec 14, 2004
    Good points on both comments....

I sure hope he doesn't give up now.. later on, he'll wish he had stayed.
  4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Aug 15, 2005
    well now we have a run game(kinda) in Samkon Gado...so...we wont rely totally on favre