1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre's had worse years

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JbShell, Nov 10, 2005.

1. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe not with wins and losses but his stats have been worse

1999 is one of them

So I think he still has the tools the drive and will return no matter how this season ends

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's on pace for 28 interceptions, which would be five more than he's ever thrown in a season. He should get a lot of yardage and plenty of TD's this year because the team is bad and is playing catch-up in almost every game. I think Favre is playing on about the same level that he was in 1999 and 2000, but he had nagging injuries both those years (his thumb and his wrist, I think), and this year he doesn't have any nagging injuries. So I'm not taking a whole lot of solace in the stats.

I do hope he gets more support from his teammates and somehow finishes out the season (and possibly his career) on a more positive note, though. He's been a great player for the Packers for a lot of years, and I wish him nothing but the best.

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Good points on both comments....

I sure hope he doesn't give up now.. later on, he'll wish he had stayed.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    well now we have a run game(kinda) in Samkon Gado...so...we wont rely totally on favre