Favre separated his left shoulder!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched the postgame interview with Favre, and he said this is similar to an injury he had one other time, and he should be ready to go next week. He looked fairly upbeat considering how disappointing this loss was.

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also stated that he had done it 15 years ago, but it's something you just shoot up and play with. Hopefully it won't be a problem.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't even give a crap about this loss, but please Brett don't be injured badly. I'm not even disappointed or angry that we lost, I'm just scared for this team if they don't have the franchise back in time for the playoffs.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In case you missed ARod's performance... #4 is not THE GB Packers.

Look, I don't disagree that Rodgers seemed capable today (and it lifted my spirits a bit), but it's way too soon to crown him after just one game against a relatively weak (and banged up) secondary.

Reaction score
I don't even give a crap about this loss, but please Brett don't be injured badly. I'm not even disappointed or angry that we lost, I'm just scared for this team if they don't have the franchise back in time for the playoffs.

Brett's played with a broken thumb on his throwing hand.

Separating his non-throwing shoulder is like a paper cut to Brett.

Or so I hope. :-?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nobody is crowning anyone.

oh god, here we go. nobody give a-rod props. if you give a-rod props, it means you hate brett favre and wish he had the cancer...

FromIrving

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are concerned about Favre being injured then you are wasting your time. Rodgers is pretty damn good.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well isn't this going to be a fun way to make the next week or so hell. I just happen to be travelling 2100 miles to watch my first Packers game next week.

If I can borrow, and slightly alter, a line from the great Jim Robson: "He will play. You know he'll play. He'll play on crutches. He will play, and he'll play at Lambeau Field, on Sunday afternoon."

At least that's what I keep telling myself.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre hurt isn't good, no matter how you cut it.
If we can get righted and beat the lowly Raiders next week, we will be OK.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre has us at 10-2

no matter how bad the man played, hes our Brett and he will be back...

FromIrving

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Brett Favre has us at 10-2

I hope you guys aren't taking this loss too hard. The Pack is still 10-2 and even if Favre is hurt for an extended period of time you guys are set with Rodgers. These teams will meet again.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was a tough loss, but why are many acting like if we are 2-10??

hello we are 10-2

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nobody is crowning anyone.

oh god, here we go. nobody give a-rod props. if you give a-rod props, it means you hate brett favre and wish he had the cancer...

"the cancer"...I love it! Haha!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was a tough loss, but why are many acting like if we are 2-10??

hello we are 10-2
I'm not.........I'm more concerned about all our injuries. If we can't get healthy QUICK, we might make the playoffs, but like the Sherman years, we will be one and done.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are concerned about Favre being injured then you are wasting your time. Rodgers is pretty damn good.

GB also plays Oakland in Lambeau. I'd have to think that Rodgers can handle the Raiders especially if he handled Dallas pretty well. This of course is assuming Favre wouldn't be able to go which I find hard to believe.

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That post game press conference is just the sort of thing that will look good on the NFL Films Super Bowl Season Highlight DVD.

whatdyisit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st Post, long time lurker.

I'm going to my second Lambeau field game next week against the Raiders (My first was last year when we didn't play against the Patriots, a loss 35-0) and Favre needs to play. Just to refresh the minds of those who don't remember, Favre left in the second quarter and Rodgers broke his foot in the second half.

If we blow next week I'm going to have to think twice about going to Lambeau again...

Members online

Latest posts