Favre separated his left shoulder!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st Post, long time lurker.

I'm going to my second Lambeau field game next week against the Raiders (My first was last year when we didn't play against the Patriots, a loss 35-0) and Favre needs to play. Just to refresh the minds of those who don't remember, Favre left in the second quarter and Rodgers broke his foot in the second half.

If we blow next week I'm going to have to think twice about going to Lambeau again...

Ha if it makes you feel any better, we have season tickets and the only game I went to this year was the damn bears game... and they had to lose that one. I think I may stay away until next year, playoffs or not!

castlebravo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was a tough loss, but why are many acting like if we are 2-10??

hello we are 10-2

You guys are acting like Cowboys fans...if you want to see real gnashing of teeth you should check out the Cowboy forums. They are pissing and moaning about the Cowboy victory.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson21 said:

hello we are 10-2

You guys are acting like Cowboys fans...if you want to see real gnashing of teeth you should check out the Cowboy forums. They are pissing and moaning about the Cowboy victory.

Whaa? Are you kidding? The fans here seem pretty stoic in spite of everything. You should check out Philly boards after losses. They send Reid to the gallows after EVERY loss. And if any Dallas fans are complaining, good, at least they know today's game was not representative of this team.

nobody is crowning anyone.

oh god, here we go. nobody give a-rod props. if you give a-rod props, it means you hate brett favre and wish he had the cancer...

HUH?? I said he seemed very capable today, how is that not giving him props? Dude, if you were a Bears fan you would have knighted Rex Grossman after his first three games.

whatdyisit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
castlebravo said:
Woodson21 said:

hello we are 10-2

Whaa? Are you kidding? The fans here seem pretty stoic in spite of everything. You should check out Philly boards after losses. They send Reid to the gallows after EVERY loss. And if any Dallas fans are complaining, good, at least they know today's game was not representative of this team.

I think its hard for us to be real negative after this game because we know that with Woodson out would couldn't cover all the Cowgirls would bring, and the QB we would want most in the 4th quarter wasn't in. With a healthy Packers team the game would have been much different.

tromadz said:

oh god, here we go. nobody give a-rod props. if you give a-rod props, it means you hate brett favre and wish he had the cancer...

HUH?? I said he seemed very capable today, how is that not giving him props? Dude, if you were a Bears fan you would have knighted Rex Grossman after his first three games.

Don't get me wrong, I am another Packers fan on Favre's jock, but I really enjoyed watching A-rod play tonight. I makes me excited for the future.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

unfortunately thats pretty true around here :D
Arod is stealing playing time from Brett.....damn TT!

OP
OP
R

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

<Dennis Green Impression>

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

If want to crown them, then CROWN THEIR ***!

They are who we thought they were...AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!

</Dennis Green Impression>

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
In case you missed ARod's performance... #4 is not THE GB Packers.

Look, I don't disagree that Rodgers seemed capable today (and it lifted my spirits a bit), but it's way too soon to crown him after just one game against a relatively weak (and banged up) secondary.

Exactly what I was thinking, you cant make that judgement in one game. He did surprise me though which is a good thing.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because in this forum when the Packers lose a game we get OVERREACTIONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
because in this forum when the Packers lose a game we get OVERREACTIONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.

I'm disappointed for the same reason as i was disappointed after our loss to the bears. Dallas didn't beat us so much as we beat ourselves. I know, the injuries. They happen, but you push through. Our O-line and D backs just looked lost. we played very badly. If we would've played a great game and been beaten by the better team, that's one thing, but we lost to a team that i still think we should've beaten because our guys weren't as sharp as they have shown themselves to be all season long.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In case you missed ARod's performance... #4 is not THE GB Packers.

You guys make me laugh. :lol:

That's what they said about Phillip Rivers in San Diego.

How's he doing?

Favre has been "carrying" this team. And you saw it last night, when he didn't, for once.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson21 said:

hello we are 10-2

It's hard to act like a cowboys fan. They are terrible loosers and even worse winners.

They whine about everything. Even when you go on their board to congratulate them some stupid redneck will say something ..... well......stupid and redneck. Terrible winners. I would be ashamed of being a cowboy fan. A good team like that deserves a better fan base than them. It's like talking to a bunch of Dale Gribbles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts