Favre NOT the toughest qb?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Mike and Mike this morning, they were discussing who the toughest qb was in the last 20 years, and they came up with Steve McNair. :?: :?: :?: :-? :-? :-? Yeah Steve "I'm made out of glass and have missed 23 games since 2001" McNair.

That show has hit a new low. Greenberg has always hated Favre anyway. But wow.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The e-mailers were picking on the girly man all morning.. I think he was flustered.. :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Mike and Mike this morning, they were discussing who the toughest qb was in the last 20 years, and they came up with Steve McNair. :?: :?: :?: :-? :-? :-? Yeah Steve "I'm made out of glass and have missed 23 games since 2001" McNair.

Goes to show that God didn't exactly hand out brains evenly. Some got more than others.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saying McNair is the toughest qb, is like saying Grossman has the best pocket presence. Or Peyton Manning is the fastest. I need to stop listening to these dweebs or my head is going to explode.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronMan said:

Goes to show that God didn't exactly hand out brains evenly. Some got more than others.
I disagree...........these guys have PLENTY of brains!!!

They just refuse to USE them! :lol: :wink:

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another reason not to listen to Mike and Mike in the morning. Greenberg irritates the living hell out of me. What, they couldn't find anymore more irritating to talk about sports in the morning? Celine Dion wasn't available I take it?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, give it a rest, he was probably making the argument in light of McNair announcing he was calling it quits? I don't honestly believe he thinks McNair is the thoughest, but he was known for his toughness in Tennessee. Anyhow. Favre is the new Iron man.

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't stand Mike & Mike. I like Golic somewhat, but the other guy is just an idiot like a LOT of the talking heads at ESPN right now. ESPN doesn't cover sports stories right now, they CREATE stories. Mostly BS stories by the way, like the Titletown crap they are running with.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNair is tough as nails. He's just not Brett Favre tough. Favre takes it to another level. I mean he lead the league in TD's with a broken thumb. That alone is kind of ridiculous. McNair would be #2 in my book because he's played through pain and has taken a lot of hits but how anyone can rate anyone higher than Favre among QB's just doesn't make any sense to me.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, give it a rest, he was probably making the argument in light of McNair announcing he was calling it quits? I don't honestly believe he thinks McNair is the thoughest, but he was known for his toughness in Tennessee. Anyhow. Favre is the new Iron man.
You're probably right. I just needed a reason to rabble.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
boy i hope how soon the draft gets here. (one more week) mike & mike in the morning does spout alot of crap it seems. golic is ok but greenburg is a dork. i think hes the comic relief guy

djcubez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNair was tough though. It was pointed out he missed like, 23 games but he probably played as many games injured. I remember when he played with a bruised sternum and tendinitis. The guy was tough, but he wasn't Brett Favre tough. I mean, Favre threw up blood and still played a game. Alas, I like both players and they both had the same agent Bus Cook... I wonder what he's gonna do now, both of his top clients retired!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if Steve McNair wasn't tough, he wouldn't have a career at all. that guy was always injured. it was one of those things you could count on happening at least once a year.

1. McNair will get hurt.
2. The Lions will suck.
3. A bad call will cost a team a game.
4. Trom will get drunk and make out with a guy.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously tho, a close second to favre imo would be byron leftwich, that man has played through some major injuries including a broken leg in college ball.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously tho, a close second to favre imo would be byron leftwich, that man has played through some major injuries including a broken leg in college ball.

but Byron never accomplished anything. injury prone would be a better description in my opinion.

Members online

Latest posts