Favre looks old

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't think we want an Adrain Peterson, just like how we didn't go for Moss. Too much drama and too much saying I want the ball. Though Favre has played for a few more seasons than I bet most of expected out of him. I mean when I read the Vikings gave him a two year contract, I figure the second was just to show.

How about we trade Flynn for A.Peterson next year. That way you guys can get a decent QB and get a passing game going, since we see how its going this year with Favre. And you guys can help us with our running situation. Think of it this way, who is going to lose the ball more A.P. or Flynn?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, it wasn't smack talk, that's the point for petes sakes! It is two fans from rival teams bantering with different opinions, that should belong anywhere on a forum! Anyway, did you take Packer fans remarks within those so called "ramblings" and move them there as well? I sure fricken hope so .....
Yeah, I think LT already explained that to you.

And it was smack talk, as the thread was about the Packers Bears game, and the content of the posts (mine including) weren't about it, so I placed them in there.

Stop with the persecution notion. And I'm still waiting for you to show me when I was unfair, because, so far, nothing, only accusations from you. If you can't, I fully expect an apology.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we want an Adrain Peterson, just like how we didn't go for Moss. Too much drama and too much saying I want the ball. Though Favre has played for a few more seasons than I bet most of expected out of him. I mean when I read the Vikings gave him a two year contract, I figure the second was just to show.

How about we trade Flynn for A.Peterson next year. That way you guys can get a decent QB and get a passing game going, since we see how its going this year with Favre. And you guys can help us with our running situation. Think of it this way, who is going to lose the ball more A.P. or Flynn?
I would trade the entire draft next year for Peterson, no doubt. We would be unstoppable.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow you would just Ricky Williams the whole thing for Peterson?

Anyone else you would rather have instead?
I was thinking about Ricky Williams and Herschel Walker while writing that, but I just think that our team has so few holes, and such a potent passing game, and that Peterson is such a unique talent, that it would be worth it.

This Packers team is much better than those Vikings and Saints teams...

Maddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not here to **** people off. You Packer fans do that all by yourself. Oh by the way--I'm a cheesehead. The difference being-I'm not one-sided. There are two sides to everything. The day will come when you have to take your blinders off and whamo--there is a real world out there that doesn't revolve around McCarthy, Thompson and Rodgers--my favorite old time show-The Three Stooges!

Maddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Key word is WAS. Favre was great in the 1990s - was a big part of our Super Bowl win in 1997. He had some good years in 2000s also, but always made the big mistake in the biggest games. We were all laughing last year when he threw the pick against the Saints.

Evidence is that is wasn't a huge mistake. We have our young franchise QB now and if we catch a break here and there, the Lombardi Trophy will be back where it belongs soon.
Isn't it funny how you were all laughing at his interception against the Saints but by gosh have you all forgotten Rodgers last play of your season when he actually kicked the ball? Oh wait---that would be a double standard right? Rodgers doesn't make any mistakes.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how you were all laughing at his interception against the Saints but by gosh have you all forgotten Rodgers last play of your season when he actually kicked the ball? Oh wait---that would be a double standard right? Rodgers doesn't make any mistakes.

Apples and oranges. Difference is Brent has 20 years of experience... Guarantee you Rodgers won't be kicking any balls like that again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh by the way--I'm a cheesehead. The difference being-I'm not one-sided. There are two sides to everything. The day will come when you have to take your blinders off and whamo--there is a real world out there that doesn't revolve around McCarthy, Thompson and Rodgers

anyone find that hilarious?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone find that hilarious?

This Maddy is blatantly lying. It's easy to see. A Favre nut-hugger or a Queen's fan. And their is easy-to-spot evidence right here in bold...

Why would a cheesehead say ''your'' season?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OOo I know

but claims to see both sides, yet is bashing the "three stooges" as if they were the only ones to blame

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure what I find more nauseating- Favre ball-washers or Vikings fans.

Agreed on calling the guy a hypocrite.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maddy = troll, just stirring the pot. Another fool added to the ignore list.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't talk smack with a picture of Jared Allen sodomizing a pile of dead bears as your avatar. :lol:
That's why I have him on "ignore."
I can't stand seeing those dead bears.
It's sad and it's wrong.

Members online

Latest posts