Favre looks old

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Jarrett Bush and Brandon Jackson for Favre and Adrian Peterson? Favre will finally retire since he'll have to compete with Flynn for the #2 spot.

Come on, let's do it!

Maddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You Packer fans are a hoot! Brett was by far the best thing you had going. And you really don't realize how people laugh at you guys! No matter your stats it was a HUGE mistake.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, Favre is a chokemaster. He did **** for us other than choking every year except 1 year.

Keep him please. 1-2

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Yay! More Favre wars!

Somebody kill me.

I don't know why people don't get sick of going back and forth on this.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys want him back? Who will you trade us for Favre? C'mon, you know you want him back.

Oh boy, Favre is just fine. A guy doesn't just go from having his best year to being old, come on! Maybe if he didn't lose the teams best receiver and his favorite target things would be different? Berrian is obviously can't be a #1 because he isn't good enough, but he is ok at #2 or #3, however you would need someone good like Rice back at #1 to distract the defense. Favre is fine, he just doesn't have anyone legit to throw it to besides for Harvin and Shaincoe, 2 guys ONLY on offense isn't a threat.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Thanks for deleting my posts from yesterday, I appreciate that! What a joke of a mod.....you should look around other forums and see how mods are supposed to function buddy!:tommy:
I'm not sure if you like it here, I can't really tell, but that wasn't smart.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't delete anything. Look at Smack Area, Ramblings from MNVIKES4EVA.

Ok, it wasn't smack talk, that's the point for petes sakes! It is two fans from rival teams bantering with different opinions, that should belong anywhere on a forum! Anyway, did you take Packer fans remarks within those so called "ramblings" and move them there as well? I sure fricken hope so .....

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, it wasn't smack talk, that's the point for petes sakes! It is two fans from rival teams bantering with different opinions, that should belong anywhere on a forum! Anyway, did you take Packer fans remarks within those so called "ramblings" and move them there as well? I sure fricken hope so .....

Yes he did, my responses to your posts are there too! He's just doing his job as a mod, they may of been bothering other users, read the terms of agreement when you signed up to use this forum sweetie, they can move, delete or edit your posts at will. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, bro, I like to believe there is good in everyone, even Vikings.

If I can find where those forum rules are, I'll post a linky... or if someone else has that rule handy?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You Packer fans are a hoot! Brett was by far the best thing you had going. And you really don't realize how people laugh at you guys! No matter your stats it was a HUGE mistake.

No troll, it wasn't. Funny thing is you know it wasn't, but are just here to try and **** people off. No worries, we can play the game of ********. I guarantee I'll win!

Anyway, we *KNEW* who our QB was to start the season. You didn't. We *KNOW* who our QB will be next season. You don't.

Jokes on you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes he did, my responses to your posts are there too! He's just doing his job as a mod, they may of been bothering other users, read the terms of agreement when you signed up to use this forum sweetie, they can move, delete or edit your posts at will. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, bro, I like to believe there is good in everyone, even Vikings.

If I can find where those forum rules are, I'll post a linky... or if someone else has that rule handy?

I moved his initial posts along with MINE

I also deleted some of mine

I have explained this to him

http://www.packerforum.com/f14/ramblings-mnvikes4evar-22597-3.html

post #30

Date 9-16

so he is well aware of things that go on..

rules

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/pf-policy-read-before-posting-15918.html

main one

http://www.packerforum.com/f9/pf-policy-t-and-c-posting-15913.html

Forum means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of PackerForum.com If you participate in any Forum within a PackerForum.com, you must not:

• Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others.
  • Make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements.
  • Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
  • Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law.
  • Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images.
  • Advertise or sell to, or solicit others.
  • Use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
  • Post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component.
  • Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts