1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Favre Coaches Jennings Into Vikings Deal

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HardRightEdge, Mar 18, 2013.

1. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,127
    To be clear:

I'm glad Jennings went to Minnesota. The $8 mil is better spent elsewhere, even if it's Finley, who gives us a better variety of weapons. Going back into the season, I've been saying Jennings is largely redundant with respect to Cobb.

2. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +115
    I don't see any reason to retire Favre's number. The media is so obsessed with whether the Packers and Favre reconcile, but it's still up to Favre, and he doesn't want to. Let him go into the Hall of Fame as a Viking for all I care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    For the record players in the nfl don't go into the hof with a certain team designation.

I agree, I don't want him to be inducted but I'm sure the front office sees it as a money making opportunity

• Agree Agree x 1