Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I wish Nick Barnett and Jermichael Finley's Twitter accounts were fake. :(

dont we all. players get themselves in way too much trouble on twitter. unfortunately no team can talk to their players and say hey stop being stupid cuz of the lockout.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This whole conversation is stupid. We get it. Someone made a fake page, and it no longer exists. Lets just move on with life. First problem needing solved is why Victoria Secret has jacked up the prices for bras recently?

I know, right! I need some new bras myself! I think we should put good ole' Matty Flynn on the case!

PackersLounge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's up dudes, Alex here. Just so you know, Mr. Wood Chipper here IS/was the fake Matt Flynn, and god knows how many other fakes. Did you hear me? He was pretending to be Matt Flynn.

Now how DISGUSTING is that.

You do realize that some of these fake accounts have been private messaging women, asking for *** shots etc. What's the next step? Some crazy *** dude like Wood Chipper inviting chicks over.

Yes, I know you can't message from a fan page, and yes I photoshopped the conversation. But for a reason - because I knew this crazy would come out and try and defend it.

Guess what? He did, and the lunatic among us. His name is Wesley Wood aka Wood Chipper.

Who pretends to be a celebrity? Someone who needs help, that's who.

pwned

P.S. I used to have like a million posts and a **** ton of helmets on here? What happened?

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sup bros. havent posted in a while. but i heard about this on twitter and figured id throw my vote behind Alex. And no, CHTV's credibility did not take a hit

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think these fake and fan pages have gone far enough. They've run their course. I would strongly advise anybody on here to take their pages down if they have any still up. This is not going in a good direction at all.

@Wood Chipper, I can personally vouch for your character at least as far as this forum. I don't for one minute believe you had any real intent for malice or to do anybody harm. The problem is, Alex, or anybody else for that matter including a federal prosecutor, yes, I said, federal prosecutor, doesn't know you from can of spray paint. I think your intent was humor, but you cross a line when you attempt to impersonate someone. "I am the great Matt Flynn". I think you learned a valuable lesson from all this. I consider you my friend on this forum, and I wouldn't bother explaining unless I liked you. This kind of thing is going to lead to trouble.

@Alex, I must commend you for taking the time to weed out all the fake Packers Facebook pages. That's a lot of hard work, and I can imagine from having similar experiences in tracking false identities, very frustrating to prove your point. Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. As for our "Wood Chipper" on this forum, I can't speak for him but I can hope he is sorry for what he has done and any trouble he has caused. He's a clown, but a good person at heart. The problem is, that doesn't make what he did right, regardless of his intent. I don't think any of us on here knew it was him behind "Flynn" otherwise we would told him it's a real bad idea. I'm going to try to coach him a little on running fan pages if I can. It might just be better off if he removes all of them for the time being at least until the dust settles. Again, thank you for what you are doing. If I come across any questionable pages, I'll give you a shout.

Hopefully we can all work together to get rid of these fake pages...

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I think these fake and fan pages have gone far enough. They've run their course. I would strongly advise anybody on here to take their pages down if they have any still up. This is not going in a good direction at all.

@Wood Chipper, I can personally vouch for your character at least as far as this forum. I don't for one minute believe you had any real intent for malice or to do anybody harm. The problem is, Alex, or anybody else for that matter including a federal prosecutor, yes, I said, federal prosecutor, doesn't know you from can of spray paint. I think your intent was humor, but you cross a line when you attempt to impersonate someone. "I am the great Matt Flynn". I think you learned a valuable lesson from all this. I consider you my friend on this forum, and I wouldn't bother explaining unless I liked you. This kind of thing is going to lead to trouble.

@Alex, I must commend you for taking the time to weed out all the fake Packers Facebook pages. That's a lot of hard work, and I can imagine from having similar experiences in tracking false identities, very frustrating to prove your point. Your hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. As for our "Wood Chipper" on this forum, I can't speak for him but I can hope he is sorry for what he has done and any trouble he has caused. He's a clown, but a good person at heart. The problem is, that doesn't make what he right, regardless of his intent. I don't think any of us on here knew it was him behind "Flynn" otherwise he would told him it's a real bad idea. I'm going to try to coach him a little on running fan pages if I can. It might just be better off if he removes all of them for the time being at least until the dust settles. Again, thank you for what you are doing. If I come across any questionable pages, I'll give you a shout.

Hopefully we can all work together to get rid of these fake pages...

and thats why kitten is here. to be the voice of reason.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
btw my page is a fan page. in case you go to it and get confused and miss the info and the about sidebar.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I kind of saw this getting out of hand and I don't want one of our own to go down with it. Nor should any of this in any way undermine all the hard work Alex is doing. I really think we should join his cause and help take down these bastards. At least the ones with malicious intent, but then again impersonating someone, regardless of intent is bad enough. Wood Chipper, I foresee this as a chance to redeem yourself and actually have some good come of this. I think it would be killer to sick you on the fake pages. Or anybody else for that matter. These fake pages are a threat the women in our lives and children and it's everyone's responsibility and best interest to bring them down. Hard. What say you?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I kind of saw this getting out of hand and I don't want one of our own to go down with it. Nor should any of this in any way undermine all the hard work Alex is doing. I really think we should join his cause and help take down these bastards. At least the ones with malicious intent, but then again impersonating someone, regardless of intent is bad enough. Wood Chipper, I foresee this as a chance to redeem yourself and actually have some good come of this. I think it would be killer to sick you on the fake pages. Or anybody else for that matter. These fake pages are a threat the women in our lives and children and it's everyone's responsibility and best interest to bring them down. Hard. What say you?

its hard to know the fake profiles since u tend to have to be their friend but i havent seen many fake pages
btw since its a lockout currently the only thing really can be done is telling facebook unless u can contact the actual player

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
btw my page is a fan page. in case you go to it and get confused and miss the info and the about sidebar.

Indeed! The most important thing to do is make absolute certain that you are NOT the individual(s) you are creating the page about. If anybody still doesn't understand, shame on them.

Just a suggestion, it might be a good idea to remove the page temporarily because of all that's going on. At least that way we can eliminate it from the suspect list, ... or confirm it's a fan page run by you, not Flynn.

There is a bunch of Jennings pages I'm going to start investigating.
I think Alex got some of the Clay pages as well as Aaron and we all know "Flynn" got whacked!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
its hard to know the fake profiles since u tend to have to be their friend but i havent seen many fake pages
btw since its a lockout currently the only thing really can be done is telling facebook unless u can contact the actual player

It is hard! Unless you are just super psychic, like me, and can just see right through people! This would be right up my alley, a little part time kind of thing. I'm very perceptive, I pay attention to everything. Timing, phraseology, sentence structure, use of slang, inconsistencies thereof. I earned my badge and cuffs, sweeting. Now my sword hand is itchy, I want to nail some of these dudes and have them in my cage!

I say, Let's not evict a good player for a foul play. Issue the penalty and continue playing the game.

I concur! But I still think we should help out a little.

PackersLounge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wood Chipper was not only the fake Matt Flynn, he was several other fakes as well, doing far worse things, like baiting women. I can tie him (prove) that he ran at least 4 fake accounts, including one which asked a girl for some nude pictures.

Thanks for the support, but this guy is full of ****. Wesley, there is no talking your way out of this. You need to close all your accounts, stop what you are doing, and perhaps seeks some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts