1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Aug 22, 2011.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

May 2, 2010
    With cutdowns looming, and with us having so many quality guys at the WR position, as well as TE and RB, many are speculating who the Packers could possible trade.
    I've seen articles or blogs from the Press-Gazette and Journal-Sentinel where they think Ted will execute a trade.

He has a few times before that I can remember (Tony Moll for Derrick Martin, JJ Jansen for a 6th round pick)......

We've already discussed these possibilities, but the point of this thread is WHAT FORMER PACKERS ARE OUT THERE.

I can think of:
    Kregg Lumpkin and Tyrell Sutton who are still playing.
    Not sure if DeShawn Wynn is still getting paid by anyone.

I know Ruvell Martin was out there in the playoffs for someone (I think Seattle?)

We know Longwell, Sharper.... going way back Hasselbeck.

I'm more interested in Ted & Mike's recent cuts. Who's landed elsewhere?

(Rewatching NFL Network right now, AZ at Pack, and they were discussing Ryan Williams as he was just about to get his first NFL carry. Then our guy MD Jennings hogties him from the back, breakes his pateller tendon. Season (and possibly career) over on his first carry. I hate that. Dammit)
  2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Mar 12, 2009
    BJax = Cleveland
    Barnett = Buffalo
    Jenkins = Philly
    Kampman = Jacksonville
    Brohm = Buffalo
    Harris = Rams

Those are some of the more recent ones that I can think of off the top of my head
  3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Oct 19, 2007
    Daryn College and Vonnie Holiday at the Cards.
  4. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Apr 10, 2011
    Is Will Blackmon still playing for the Giants? Aaron Rouse sure didn't last long after Ted gave him the boot. Jason hunter is with Denver - was stabbed by his girlfriend this off season in Detroit.