Euro 2016

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Boy, Germany just squeaked that one out. I'm concerned about them going forward.

Yeah they definitely aren't the dominant World Champions they were. Luckily they have a good amount of time to sort some stuff out before the games start to count again.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name isn't Buggy ;). How would you prefer to be addressed ? If at all that is ? :D
in all honesty, i'm not too fussed lad. my username for most websites is Alzeeb, as friends used to call me Alzee.B, as my name is Alan and my surname starts with a B, but for some reason i couldn't sign up with it. most of my Englander friends call me Jock, as i used to use this a clan tag for playing online(one of the englanders asked me if i was american???).

feel free to call me scotty, i know you weren't thinking my name is actually Scott, i was just extracting the urine

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

in all honesty, i'm not too fussed lad. my username for most websites is Alzeeb, as friends used to call me Alzee.B, as my name is Alan and my surname starts with a B, but for some reason i couldn't sign up with it. most of my Englander friends call me Jock, as i used to use this a clan tag for playing online(one of the englanders asked me if i was american???).

feel free to call me scotty, i know you weren't thinking my name is actually Scott, i was just extracting the urine

We are English, not Englanders ;). As regards the name issue, you could approach LTF or Kitten if you wanted to change it ? I`m sure they could and would help.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I think I'm going to extract some urine myself. And I won't be fussed over it lads. Cheers. IPA away.

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read that Austria, thanks to a 3-0 win against football giant Liechtenstein, climbed up the latest Fifa rankings and is now ranked on 10 ! To be more more precise - FIFA says Austria is the 10th best football team worldwide.
Wow, what a cr** :rolleyes::D

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice one, nobody told him that they did not qualify for the World Cup ? :cautious::D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Nice one, nobody told him that they did not qualify for the World Cup ? :cautious::D
Seems he's as good at Geography as he was at sticking the ball in the net at Ibrox. :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
OMG... Craig Burley goes off.... I don't necessarily agree with him on some points.

http://www.espnfc.com/video/espn-fc-tv/86/video/2661930

They're on the juice and they didn't even see the game??? C'mon... a bit much. I mean, I could stick my head up a cows *** to see the T-Bone, but I could take the butchers word for it.
Ha i actually enjoyed that.....he's right about Hutton and not being good enough as players but he should not have a go at the support for staying with their team. What were they supposed to do just sit there and Boooo every goal? How many other country's would have taken 12,000 fans to Gibraltar knowing that the team are already out?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Ha i actually enjoyed that.....he's right about Hutton and not being good enough as players but he should not have a go at the support for staying with their team. What were they supposed to do just sit there and Boooo every goal? How many other country's would have taken 12,000 fans to Gibraltar knowing that the team are already out?

Exactly... I agreed with him only on a few points... but taking jabs at the supporters was wrong. (inserting Sca'ish accent) "I mean they were just on the juice and not even watching the game". That's a bit harsh.

I think having 12,000 fans is a good lot for any team in any position for qualifying. Wake up Craig.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Exactly... I agreed with him only on a few points... but taking jabs at the supporters was wrong. (inserting Sca'ish accent) "I mean they were just on the juice and not even watching the game". That's a bit harsh.

I think having 12,000 fans is a good lot for any team in any position for qualifying. Wake up Craig.
He's disappointed more than anything, mind you he was only a little bit better as a player than those today. His accent is thick as anything at the best of times, i'm amazed you managed to make head or tail of it. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Group A
France
Albania
Romania
Switzerland

Group B
England
Wales
Slovakia
Russia

Group C
Germany
Northern Ireland
Poland
Ukraine

Group D
Spain
Turkey
Czech Republic
Croatia

Group E
Belgium
Ireland
Sweden
Italy

Group F
Portugal
Iceland
Hungary
Austria

Group E is the HAMMER Group. Gonna be exciting next summer.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Copa America Centenario starts this Friday. I'll go ahead and lump it in this thread since its our version of the Euro.

USA drew a nice group.

http://www.ca2016.com/

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Copa America Centenario starts this Friday. I'll go ahead and lump it in this thread since its our version of the Euro.

USA drew a nice group.

http://www.ca2016.com/

Costa Rica likely the only challenge in the group. I would like to see Pulisic get some playing time.

Members online

Latest posts