Euro 2016

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We've won it already. The papers said so, so it must be true.

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I just read on 4-4-2 that the Irish say they are now the best team in the world because they beat the World Champions. :roflmao:
They've got a point there :confused::laugh:
Btw - even Northern Ireland qualified....has this ever happened before that Ireland and N-Ireland are playing a WC or EC together at the same time ?

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
They've got a point there :confused::laugh:
Btw - even Northern Ireland qualified....has this ever happened before that Ireland and N-Ireland are playing a WC or EC together at the same time ?
They have played in qualifiers before if im not mistaken but don't think they both qualified for the same tourney nessie...............

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have played in qualifiers before if im not mistaken but don't think they both qualified for the same tourney nessie...............
Hmmm....England, N-Ireland, Ireland are qualified. What about Wales? How are they doing? British teams were quite successful so far....

OP
OP
mhnessie

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not ALL BRITISH teams Nessie ;).
Not very nice Bill ;):D
But to be serious - I prefer every British team over teams like Romania, Bulgaria or Montenegro for example. Would have been an outstanding EC with all British teams being qualified. Until today I did not realize that British teams are that successful this time.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Not very nice Bill ;):D
But to be serious - I prefer every British team over teams like Romania, Bulgaria or Montenegro for example. Would have been an outstanding EC with all British teams being qualified. Until today I did not realize that British teams are that successful this time.

Hey... what's wrong with Romania? My girlfriend is Romanian.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
She's nice. Nabout the ugly not sure about the ugly bugger she's with though ! :p

He ain't too bad. It's just that darn ugly shirt. ;) I've often wondered how guys like us get such good looking women. When I asked my wife, she said she took me because she felt sorry for me. :eek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This is the downside of having a team full of international players. Some of them get hurt by regular means in our own practices or matches, but when we have 12 guys playing on International squads, then there is the chance that we lose a whole bunch of guys.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
One of the really nice features that Robdog makes available in the Packer Forum is a variety of "rooms" so to speak, where fans can get together and talk about all kinds of stuff. You'll even see a section where you can talk about other teams. There is a "Smack Talk" section if you want to bust on other teams; then there is College, Fantasy Sports, The Atrium (a kind of catch all) and even classifieds. This is a very eclectic group. :tup:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

What does this have to do with the Packers ?

Nothing Mr Mason, that's why it's not in the Packerforum thread, but in the "all other sports" where it should be :tup:. Please feel free to contact ANY of the moderating team if you want to discuss it further.