OP
OP
slaughter25

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 years, $16M.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the Colts watch any tape before this deal?!

Whhhaaaaattttt. Did not see the numbers what a deal! lol. Guess Brad Jones is up next who is going to sign him to a 4 year 20 mil now?

edit: Just saw another Bal LB go down the road to another team Brad Jones in Purple and Black. Book it ;) lol

H

HardRightEdge

4 years, $16M.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the Colts watch any tape before this deal?!

It will be interesting to see the details. I doubt there's much guaranteed money there, which means if he's as inconsistent with the Colts as he was for us he won't see the third year of that deal. Still and all, that's a surprising figure.

We can add a backup OLB to the needs list. At least I hope Perry can make him a backup, whoever it might be.

The change of scene will probably do Walden some some good. Maybe the light will go on for him elsewhere.

H

HardRightEdge

Colts must be seeing something were not seeing or they just fleeced themselves...

Maybe they got stuck on his NFC Defensive Player of the Week tape from 2010. We waited 2 years for that guy to show up again; that's probably long enough.

H

HardRightEdge

Whhhaaaaattttt. Did not see the numbers what a deal! lol. Guess Brad Jones is up next who is going to sign him to a 4 year 20 mil now?

edit: Just saw another Bal LB go down the road to another team Brad Jones in Purple and Black. Book it ;) lol

More Baltimore irony. They were willing to let Kruger go in order to sign Ellerbe...now they've lost him too. Ray Lewis retired. Boldin traded for low picks. If I didn't know better, I'd say they're punishing Flacco for his hubris. :eek:

Members online

Latest posts