EPL and British Football

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

i take it, you, as an everton fan, are hoping for a contract extension?

I'm from a family of total Reds mate may God forgive you !! But having said that my love is for the NFL and a tiny bit for Everton if I'm honest. My Dad never forgave me for that.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Tragic to see the death of LCFCs president. He was loved and had taken the team to heights they never dreamed of. A sad day.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We shall see if the Norwegian can lead them up the table. Pogba is a good player.

7 games, 7 wins. Level on points with Arsenal. Just 3 pts behind Chelsea in Top 4.

It is a significant progress since Mou. And the brand of football we are playing now is more attractive and gritty. The last 2 wins have been ugly and only some Fergie'esque git enables us to hang on for the win. Would have collapsed like a football in Brady's hands under Mou.

A high flying Arsenal in FA cup this Friday should be a good challenge.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
7 games, 7 wins. Level on points with Arsenal. Just 3 pts behind Chelsea in Top 4.

It is a significant progress since Mou. And the brand of football we are playing now is more attractive and gritty. The last 2 wins have been ugly and only some Fergie'esque git enables us to hang on for the win. Would have collapsed like a football in Brady's hands under Mou.

A high flying Arsenal in FA cup this Friday should be a good challenge.

I have to admit, they are looking very strong.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of a time when a player on the field refused to be subbed off. Can't think of one off the bat.

Me either. Even the officials didn't quite know what to do!

Everyone is playing it off as a big misunderstanding, but the damage is definitely done.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of a time when a player on the field refused to be subbed off. Can't think of one off the bat.
That was and is the kind of thing that happens when a player who is worth around 72 million pounds throws his toys out of the pram, really childish. He made his coach look like a fool and undermined his authority, i would ban the player for months for that. If for example one of Sir Alex Fergusons players had done the same he would have been sold to another team very quickly. Modern players are spoiled entitled idiots who think they can get away with anything because they are rich.