EPL and British Football

Ryan Campbell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the EPL. I'm a big Chelsea fan. When I was a kid and played Fifa for the first time I liked their logo, so I chose them. I didn't follow them too much until a couple years later. I'm also forced to be an Aston villa fan. My sister married a guy from London and that was his club growing up. He brought me home a jersey and told me I have to follow them now!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Love the EPL. I'm a big Chelsea fan. When I was a kid and played Fifa for the first time I liked their logo, so I chose them. I didn't follow them too much until a couple years later. I'm also forced to be an Aston villa fan. My sister married a guy from London and that was his club growing up. He brought me home a jersey and told me I have to follow them now!

listen to your brother in law....seriously !

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Aston Villa is nowhere near London.. :confused::confused::confused:

Although they have a bad **** goalkeeper.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
An Englishman walks into a bar, there's normally a Scotsman, Welshman and an Irishman in this gag........ but they were still at the world cup watching the Rugby. XD

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
An Englishman walks into a bar, there's normally a Scotsman, Welshman and an Irishman in this gag........ but they were still at the world cup watching the Rugby. XD

I think I saw Eva there too... tending to some groin injuries. :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Especially this year! Chelsea has really let me down so far. Talk about a disappointment. Pretty excited for the future of villa.
You make up your own mind, suffice to say if you like wailing an gnashing of teeth choose Aston Villa or Everton.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Trust me bud. Not by choice. I hate California. Especially Southern California, but hey, eventually I'll get out of this place. They do play the Timbers Sunday.

Go Timbers. :D

And there is nothing wrong with San Diego. A class act city.

Members online

Latest posts