EPL and British Football

greeners29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all. What bars show the EPL in Green Bay and do any show the English Championship games?

I am coming over for the Chargers game in October from England and my team Bristol City are playing Forest on the Friday on the TV.

Is it likely to be on anywhere?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hi all. What bars show the EPL in Green Bay and do any show the English Championship games?

I am coming over for the Chargers game in October from England and my team Bristol City are playing Forest on the Friday on the TV.

I'm not really sure if someone on these football/soccer threads actually lives in Green Bay... but maybe there is one.

Oh, and go Chargers. :D

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to make this short......no complaints, deserved win for your team. Ende.
i've been getting a lot of grief from one of my cousins, who is a chelsea fan, about Sunderlands start to the season.

i was pleased to remind him last night that Chelsea only have one more point than Sunderland do at this point of the season

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i doubt it lad, i was in NYC a few years back and even then few pubs seemed to be showing proper football, including MLS, i would imagine that only EPL games are shown, unless MAN UTD or the likes get relegated i doubt you'll see any championship games

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
i doubt it lad, i was in NYC a few years back and even then few pubs seemed to be showing proper football, including MLS, i would imagine that only EPL games are shown, unless MAN UTD or the likes get relegated i doubt you'll see any championship games

There are now bars here in Central PA who show EPL games. But usually on a secondary TV somewhere in the bar. While world football interest is growing here in the U.S. it hasn't achieved really good "bar" status yet. However some hotels/motels have fox networks and that might be a better bet to catch the matches you want to see.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Holy cow! Chelsea offered 45 million for Stones and Everton turned them down. They should hold out for 100 Mill and just buy a new team! Looks like Chelsea is willing to pay it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So Stones signed a transfer request and Chelsea is preparing a 60 million bid? Wow. Everton will clear 58 million on the player. Not a bad deal if they can turn that 58 mill into a couple of other players.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for th size of the pic, but boom Aberdeen have their best ever start to a season, 6 wins in a row and finally beating celtic, which was the only letdown last season
Cool. :tup:
Did you watch it live at Pittodrie ?
Still searching for a way to see the Inverness-Aberdeen game on Sat. 26 th. :cautious:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Transfer window is closed.....so now they are talking about MANU buying Muller in January :rolleyes:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool. :tup:
Did you watch it live at Pittodrie ?
Still searching for a way to see the Inverness-Aberdeen game on Sat. 26 th. :cautious:
Nah, just watched on tv as i had my daughter this weekend. at 6 i just don't think she's ready for as big a game as this was. i think i scared her slightly when we scored the winner:poop::whistling:

2 points clear at the top with a game in hand

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, just watched on tv as i had my daughter this weekend. at 6 i just don't think she's ready for as big a game as this was. i think i scared her slightly when we scored the winner:poop::whistling:

2 points clear at the top with a game in hand
Just watched the game highlights. A win although playing with 10 men against Celtic, not bad ;)
The tackle by Hayes (?) looked terrible, but I read many comments that found the red card too harsh.:cautious:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts