EPL and British Football

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Did anybody see De Gea in the game today? He really saved Man U's backside. And what the heck is going on at Stamford Bridge??

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody see De Gea in the game today? He really saved Man U's backside. And what the heck is going on at Stamford Bridge??
Unfortunately not but I read he had an outstanding game. Interesting game at Stamford Bridge. Ozil with another weak game so far, to me one of the most overestimated players on this planet :rolleyes:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
And tight game in Southampton...:cautious::D
I'm happy with the Chelsea win but why didnt Diego Costa play today ? Not good for my Fantasy team :mad:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
And tight game in Southampton...:cautious::D
I'm happy with the Chelsea win but why didnt Diego Costa play today ? Not good for my Fantasy team :mad:

Mine neither, i think they decided to rest Costa nessie because of a niggling hamstring injury or suchlike. He has to be nursed and can only play one full game a week because of that for now. The midweek international for Spain ruled him out, Mourinho was not pleased either.

Edit : More than i thought, Costa also misses the Champions League game this week. Spain knew he had a problem but still played him. :rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Mine neither, i think they decided to rest Costa nessie because of a niggling hamstring injury or suchlike. He has to be nursed and can only play one full game a week because of that for now. The midweek international for Spain ruled him out, Mourinho was not pleased either.

Edit : More than i thought, Costa also misses the Champions League game this week. Spain knew he had a problem but still played him. :rolleyes::mad:

Shouldn't need him vs Maribor though, in fairness. He'll be fine for Man Utd next weekend, despite Jose saying he might not be.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

I've always hated Spain. I now hate them even more.

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Come on Chelsea ;)
Only 15 minutes to go.....

Jose made a mistake, you leave on your best players right to the end in such important games as that. Two points dropped. Having said that Manure fans are delighted with a last second equaliser at home and one point, how far they have fallen......

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I assume thats a problem that other teams have too ?
Im afraid thats the result when real fans cant afford the tickets anymore and instead of them the stadium is full of "customers".
I still believe bringing back standing areas could help to improve the support though I'm aware of the historic reasons for all-seater stadiums.

"Boss Jose Mourinho has criticised Chelsea's support and said Stamford Bridge felt like an "empty stadium" during Saturday's 2-1 win over QPR."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29867892

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well, I assume thats a problem that other teams have too ?
Im afraid thats the result when real fans cant afford the tickets anymore and instead of them the stadium is full of "customers".
I still believe bringing back standing areas could help to improve the support though I'm aware of the historic reasons for all-seater stadiums.

"Boss Jose Mourinho has criticised Chelsea's support and said Stamford Bridge felt like an "empty stadium" during Saturday's 2-1 win over QPR."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29867892

All seating stadiums suck. I prefer a standing only section for the Ultras and those who want to stand all game.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Ok, here we go... Manchester Derby.

------------------------------------------

Wow, Chris Smalling, you are an idiot.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts