EPL and British Football

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
He scored two more for us today. I think his exile in NYC will be postponed beyond January.

League Cup fourth round

Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton
Stoke City v Southampton
Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion
Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea
Liverpool v Swansea City
MK Dons v Sheffield United
Manchester City v Newcastle United
Fulham v Derby County

(note for Mr. BundesBrewery). :D

Looks like an easy game for the Toon Army. :p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey PackerFan71, Christmas is near, in case you need something to decorate the christmas tree here are some ideas I saw on Llundudno Pier today :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hey PackerFan71, Christmas is near, in case you need something to decorate the christmas tree here are some ideas I saw on Llundudno Pier today :D

Ha I like the gnome he's class, Christmas decor already??!! we are hardly out of summer! :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

My dear wife has a hard time finding a spot on the tree to hide my Packers decorations. She'd kill me if I came home with something like that! :eek:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My dear wife has a hard time finding a spot on the tree to hide my Packers decorations. She'd kill me if I came home with something like that! :eek:

Your wife hides your Packer decorations ??? I have the number of a good divorce lawyer ;). My wife told me I couldn`t have a Packers garden gnome once. I nearly bought one for every member of the squad to make a point....lol I settled for one though.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

The gnome is freaking awesome.!!!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Your wife hides your Packer decorations ??? I have the number of a good divorce lawyer ;). My wife told me I couldn`t have a Packers garden gnome once. I nearly bought one for every member of the squad to make a point....lol I settled for one though.

Been Married 35 years. She won't divorce me because she says it took her this long to train me. She doesn't want to start over. :speechless:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha I like the gnome he's class, Christmas decor already??!! we are hardly out of summer! :D
I guess they sell this stuff year-round nowadays, only a couple weeks and they have christmas cookies and chocolate Santa Claus in stores. :rolleyes:
Btw - just noticed I uploaded the pictures upside down :oops::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm.....might be too late after 35 years....and even too expensive :cautious::laugh:
I have my own room at the top of our house, as long as all the Packers-, HSV or British football stuff stays in this room its fine for my wife :D So I might be tempted to get me one of these gnomes....;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hmmm.....might be too late after 35 years....and even too expensive :cautious::laugh:
I have my own room at the top of our house, as long as all the Packers-, HSV or British football stuff stays in this room its fine for my wife :D So I might be tempted to get me one of these gnomes....;)

My wifes exact comment was "We are not having one of those things in our garden" My reply was "Oh really ? Where is my bank card ? and please pass me the phone" (Although that might have been mentally said, I can`t remember...lol)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you did the same elsewhere Bund. ;):D
5!'£$%^&*? transfers cost me 14 points Bah!

You could have used one of your wild cards for free. You get one anytime, and one during the January transfer. I used one of my wild cards already cuz I had 6 injuries on my team. :mad:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You could have used one of your wild cards for free. You get one anytime, and one during the January transfer. I used one of my wild cards already cuz I had 6 injuries on my team. :mad:

Yeah ill have to check up on that next time.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah ill have to check up on that next time.

Wildcards give you as many transfers as you want for free. But you only get 2. Typically its wise to save them if it all possible, but sometimes you are forced to use them.

Members online

Latest posts