EPL and British Football

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
A joke decision by the ref on Costa should have been a pen, a good performance by CFC the new players were the difference. Last season it may well have been a draw.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
the ref got it right in my opinion, costa was going down looking for it all the way
Hmm...I think there clearly was contact though I agree that Costa was looking for the penalty. No doubt about it.
But Burnley couldnt complain if the Ref would have given the penalty. And as there was contact the yellow card wasnt right...in my opinion ;)

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Mad Mario back in the Premier League, i cant wait. Something about him that i just love.

Huge gamble, but one worth taking i personally believe, £16m is a bargain considering Liverpool will be selling Borini for £12m.

... But for another £12m they could have had Fellaini :roflmao:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Paul Gascoigne is in another spot of bother. I absolutely love Gazza, he was my idol during the 90's and I hate seeing him in this state, but how many chances can one man have? He looks about 90, yet he's only 47...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That really is truely shocking, he was a superb player but he did not make the most of his talent (as good as he was.) He has major flaws in his character that are well documented, but they are all of his own making. Sadly George Best Mk2 waiting to happen.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That really is truely shocking, he was a superb player but he did not make the most of his talent (as good as he was.) He has major flaws in his character that are well documented, but they are all of his own making. Sadly George Best Mk2 waiting to happen.

PF, I always wondered who that was in your avatar? Who is it???

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paul Gascoigne is in another spot of bother. I absolutely love Gazza, he was my idol during the 90's and I hate seeing him in this state, but how many chances can one man have? He looks about 90, yet he's only 47...
[/ATTACH]
OMG, this is Gazza ? :eek: Shocking ! He looks more dead than alive. :(

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently sooner or later it will happen, no doubt about it.
Looks like he cant turn around his life. Sad, sad story.....:(

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Eva Carniero, Chelsea's club doctor.
You can be sure Schurrle doe's not mind picking up a knock now and again. :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

My goodness... she's hot. Maybe he needed a groin injury in this photo... :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Aaah....now I can see it PF71. On my Ipad only the guy on the left could be seen. Did you upload a new picture ? :cautious:
Or a Safari browser error...:confused:
Who did Jose nominate ?

His Daughter Bryan Adams and James McAvoy. Drogba nominated Eva, Wanna see that one. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mad Mario back in the Premier League, i cant wait. Something about him that i just love.

Huge gamble, but one worth taking i personally believe, £16m is a bargain considering Liverpool will be selling Borini for £12m.

... But for another £12m they could have had Fellaini :roflmao:

Had been cheaper just to keep Suarez I think. Or as PF71 said, one nutter replaces another though I agree Mario is somehow entertaining. :D
How are the Wolves doing ? 1 win, 1 game lost, O.K. for you a the moment ? What are the expectations ? Do the Wolves have a realistic chance to be promoted ?

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Had been cheaper just to keep Suarez I think. Or as PF71 said, one nutter replaces another though I agree Mario is somehow entertaining. :D
How are the Wolves doing ? 1 win, 1 game lost, O.K. for you a the moment ? What are the expectations ? Do the Wolves have a realistic chance to be promoted ?

Another point on Mario, he's going to be on £90k per week, thats £30k less than Man Utd are paying Nani... to play for Sporting Lisbon :whistling:

And we're doing pretty well Ness, 2 wins and a loss from our first 3, with Cardiff tomorow. Out of our first 4 games of the season we'll have played all 3 relegated teams from last seasons EPL (we've already beaten both Norwich and Fulham). Dont think we'll get promoted, though we have an outside chance i guess, but i'll be happy with top 10 finish. Our starting XI is about as good as any in the division, but we dont quite have the strength in depth that some of the other clubs have. We may well just sneak into the play-offs though if we steer clear of injuries.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Another point on Mario, he's going to be on £90k per week, thats £30k less than Man Utd are paying Nani... to play for Sporting Lisbon :whistling:

And we're doing pretty well Ness, 2 wins and a loss from our first 3, with Cardiff tomorow. Out of our first 4 games of the season we'll have played all 3 relegated teams from last seasons EPL (we've already beaten both Norwich and Fulham). Dont think we'll get promoted, though we have an outside chance i guess, but i'll be happy with top 10 finish. Our starting XI is about as good as any in the division, but we dont quite have the strength in depth that some of the other clubs have. We may well just sneak into the play-offs though if we steer clear of injuries.

Beat the hell out of Cardiff. I seriously can't stand foreign owners who come in and change the colors of a team to suit their own needs. Cardiff is and should always be the blue birds... not the red dragons. Shame on that owner. I hope Cardiff has a long stay in the Championship division or lower.

Members online

Latest posts