Enough of Favre...

PackerBacker99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure I am like of lot of people tired of hearing all this Favre talk. He is no longer a Packer and the less said about him the better.

I remember seeing this youtube video on SI.com a couple of months ago poking fun of Favre and his "drama"; I thought it was pretty funny :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcT5gD4mipw"]YouTube - Brett Favre in "Enough is Enough"[/ame]

:viksux:

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..well.

We'll all be the ones laughing when the Packers are at the bottom of the NFC this year, and Ted Thompson is on his way out of Green Bay, finally...

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha:rotfl:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure I am like of lot of people tired of hearing all this Favre talk. He is no longer a Packer and the less said about him the better.

I remember seeing this youtube video on SI.com a couple of months ago poking fun of Favre and his "drama"; I thought it was pretty funny :)

YouTube - Brett Favre in "Enough is Enough"

Favre is my teams QB and I am sick of all the talk about him. I have noticed that it is packer fans that keep talking about him though. I liked the old days when it was The packers against the Vikings and not Rodgers Vs. favre.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish it would go back to Packers vs vikings, but these Packer fans keep cheering for BF is over the top. I love football and the Packers and can appreciate the fine football play of other teams and individuals, but to cheer him at the expense of the Packers, just takes away from the black and blue division.

To throw your team under the bus to watch a player like BF, who has already done it and so many other things, just leaves me shaking my head.

You can support your team and appreciate the performances of other players on other teams without cheering for them, giving them the proper respect after the game.

Its kind of like Jared Allen, hate him during thegame, but can appreciate his play after.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is my teams QB and I am sick of all the talk about him. I have noticed that it is packer fans that keep talking about him though. I liked the old days when it was The packers against the Vikings and not Rodgers Vs. favre.

Hell hath no fury like a woman - check that - Packers fan scorned.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda hard *not* to talk about him when the media spends all their time verbally copulating the guy. Seriously, how many times have we seen "Favre's top 10 moments" over the years? Yet on yesterday's Total Access they showed "Favre's top 10 moments as a Packer." Why not just get with the guy and get a room?

And Hauschild, don't be bitter and angry because we called you out as one of the d00sh'es who claims to be a fan of the team yet chooses to root for a guy now playing for their hated rival.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda hard *not* to talk about him when the media spends all their time verbally copulating the guy. Seriously, how many times have we seen "Favre's top 10 moments" over the years? Yet on yesterday's Total Access they showed "Favre's top 10 moments as a Packer." Why not just get with the guy and get a room?

And Hauschild, don't be bitter and angry because we called you out as one of the d00sh'es who claims to be a fan of the team yet chooses to root for a guy now playing for their hated rival.

Because he DESERVES it

The man is a first ballot, future HOF'er...the whole NFL knows it ..

Get it through your jealous heads...

Favre is a HOF'er...
AROD is NOT!!!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because he DESERVES it, you ******.

The man is a first ballot, future HOF'er...the whole NFL knows it except you bitter d-bags...

Favre is a HOF'er...
AROD is NOT!!!

Like we don't know that. So are Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, yet they don't get near the suction Favre gets. Go ahead and crawl back under Brett's desk and get back to work. I'm sure he misses you.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like we don't know that. So are Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, yet they don't get near the suction Favre gets. Go ahead and crawl back under Brett's desk and get back to work. I'm sure he misses you.

I'm surprised you have time to post Sparta..since you probably LIVE under Ted Thompson's desk...or bed..or wherever....He gives you time to come up for air?

And are you kidding?

ESPN kisses Peyton Manning and Brady's *** non-stop on their channel. What version of ESPN are watchin'. ESPN in Espanol?

Desportes?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised you have time to post Sparta..since you probably LIVE under Ted Thompson's desk...or bed..or wherever....He gives you time to come up for air?

And are you kidding?

ESPN kisses Peyton Manning and Brady's *** non-stop on their channel. What version of ESPN are watchin'. ESPN in Espanol?

Desportes?

Oh please, who are you trying to kid. ESPN doesn't show even 1/8 of the love to those guys that they show to Favre. The only time those two get a mention on ESPN or any other network is if they're playing a MNF game or do something spectacular, like throwing 5 TD passes in one quarter. Otherwise it's all Favre all the time. They might as well change the call sign to FSPN.

OP
OP
P

PackerBacker99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FSPN...that's great!!! :)

Green Bay can shut up a lot of that talk (at least for a week) with a good win today; GO PACK !!!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because he DESERVES it

The man is a first ballot, future HOF'er...the whole NFL knows it ..

Favre is a HOF'er...
AROD is NOT!!!

Well not many players become a HOF'er after one and a half starting seasons..

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nor will he ever be....

I realize you're just being a troll, but how could you possibly know? Do you have some way of foretelling the future or something? If so, I have some ocean front property in New Mexico to sell ya.

Members online

Latest posts