Eliot Wolf

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're still here, it's pretty obvious you are the one that needs to grow up. As RRyder posted, the reason no team has shown interest in Thompson as GM is he is under contract to the Green Bay Packers as Executive V.P., General Manager & Director of Football Operations and he has been continuously under contract to the organization since he was hired by Bob Harlan. What that means is it was and is impossible for another team to approach him to be their GM. In addition to growing up, you may want to 'smarten up' a bit. Here's a suggestion for what you should do first when joining an online board: Identify the moderators. ;)
Everything you said is true but you need to grow up and I don't need to identify moderators because I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE I DID NOTHING WRONG !

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Everything you said is true but you need to grow up and I don't need to identify moderators because I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE I DID NOTHING WRONG !

You might want to lose the attitude as a newcomer............just some advice.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If you agree with everything I wrote, did I miss your correction about other teams going after Thompson? Do you think calling another poster a "jerk" might be wrong? Also, if you bold type and make the font bigger (I suggest "6" on the scale) it will be viewed as even more important than just 'shouting' in caps.

Last edited:

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles, Jets and Miami just this past offseason and there will be more this year Thompson is just ok but Wolf has a lot of up side Colts also showed interest but he turned them all down but this year could be a different story ! League people think he has a great eye for player talent more so then Thompson who no one is running to hire !

I am not trolling anyone or anything just show me any team who has shown interest in Thompson when any GM job was open grow up !

Nobody tries to hire TT as a GM because he is already a GM...

Last edited:

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT is very good GM who other teams would hire in a heart beat if he was no longer with the Packers!

(Not that fired up about the post, but figured Rick might understand it better if there was an exclamation point at the end.)

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who let the Bears fan in here?
Sorry you feel that way but I have been a Packer Fan since 1962 was at Yankee Stadium on a windy and Cold day on Dec 31 with my Dad to watch the Packers best the Giants and YA Tittle never forget it ! Thanks for the Welcome everyone here has been so kind to me !:speechless:

I

Sorry you feel that way but I have been a Packer Fan since 1962 was at Yankee Stadium on a windy and Cold day on Dec 31 with my Dad to watch the Packers best the Giants and YA Tittle never forget it ! Thanks for the Welcome everyone here has been so kind to me !:speechless:

Rick, I can`t speak for the others as you were a bit confrontational, but apart from that, I have no issue with you.

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rick, I can`t speak for the others as you were a bit confrontational, but apart from that, I have no issue with you.
Listen I am sorry I did not mean to get off to a bad start with you or anyone else you seem like a real nice guy sorry again you and your family have a wonderful Christmas now days I don't know if I am aloud to even say that but I will chance it take care and God Bless sorry again !

I

Listen I am sorry I did not mean to get off to a bad start with you or anyone else you seem like a real nice guy sorry again you and your family have a wonderful Christmas now days I don't know if I am aloud to even say that but I will chance it take care and God Bless sorry again !

It done and dusted. Have a good Christmas too.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not trolling anyone or anything just show me any team who has shown interest in Thompson when any GM job was open grow up !
Come on Brett, let it go.

For the record, if TT left the Pack at 2pm, 5 gm s would be fired and TT would have 5 "name you price" offers by 2:03 pm. A dozen more by the end of the day. Hell, Jerry jones would fire himself if he thought he could get TT.

Elliot's most desirable known trait at this point is his father was almost as good a GM as TT.

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on Brett, let it go.

For the record, if TT left the Pack at 2pm, 5 gm s would be fired and TT would have 5 "name you price" offers at 2:03 pm.

Elliot's most desirable known trait at this point is his father was almost as good a GM as TT.
Sorry that's not true a lot of teams feel he knows talent and the cap and will be a great GM Eagles were one of them and the Jets !

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry that's not true a lot of teams feel he knows talent and the cap and will be a great GM Eagles were one of them and the Jets !
Getting rid of TT in favor of Wolf at this point is almost as dumb as cutting Rodgers to see what we have in Brent Hunley.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Grow up, TJV? That guy remembers seeing live dinosaurs in person, Raquel Welch too.

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting rid of TT in favor of Wolf at this point is almost as dumb as cutting Rodgers to see what we have in Brent Hunley.
No one is saying get rid of TT we should not let a talented young football guy like Wolf walk away by the way have a Nice Christmas hope that does not offend you .:unsure:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so what are you saying? make Eliot GM and make Thompson head of scouting or something LOL

Members online

Latest posts