1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Echoes from our past?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PFanCan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Saw this article in the Janesville Gazette online quoting Vick after the game:

“We had four verticals, and I just took a shot at the end zone,” Vick said. “I could have checked it down to the back, and I feel like I got greedy.”

… and didn’t throw the right ball I wanted to throw, and then it got picked off. It’s a bad way to go out, but, hey, I went out swinging.”

Remember those days, Packer Nation?

So glad it is behind us...

2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Vic=Favre?

3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Vick made me tired just watching him, and that last pass nearly gave me a heart attack while it was in the air. Tramon--he's the man.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Yeah I thought of that went I saw it.

Vick isn't a great QB. He's a great player, he's one of the most dangerous players to ever play the game. But he's not a great QB. The mental aspect of his game will NEVER be elite, and elite QBs have elite understandings of their own offense, of opposing defenses, of their surroundings. They have elite leadership and preparation.

That's so much more than talent.

Not to mention, Vick's accuracy has improved tremenduously since Atlanta, but he's not a greatly accurate passer...