Early bye now looks like a blessing in disguise

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pissed when I saw how early the bye was this year...but after the rash of injuries (same old news, right?), could this bye be perfectly timed? Not only will there be a period to make re-adjustments, but HOPEFULLY we get Lacey back to complement Franklin. Burnet we could/should see after the bye as well.

Detriot will be a slug fest, then Ravens and Browns...Ravens are hot and cold, and the Browns are still the browns, so i would chalk up at least two more Ws..possibly 3 to start with. This Packers team can run (assuming we have RBs that are healthy!!!), so I think we control the all-important time of possesion battle coming off this bye.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any news on the injuries? I don't think the NSA could find out much about NFL injuries.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
The bye has turned out to be a blessing, but I am pessimistic on how many guys really will be back and healthy. It seems that when our guys get a bruise, they end up missing more time than AP did when he blew out his knee...

Ok, that's exaggerating a bit. But, it's a Monday after a loss. Not a happy day.

Members online

Latest posts