Donovan Mcnabb

favreisdaman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Was Watching Sportscenter And They Said That Donoven Is Leaving Philly And He Said He Wants To Be A Packer. :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I Was Watching Sportscenter And They Said That Donoven Is Leaving Philly And He Said He Wants To Be A Packer. :D

He must be looking for a easy paycheck (Backup to Farve and Rodgers) and wants to be able to legitimately say a loss isn't his fault. :razz:

I personally don't want any part of the "chunky" boy on the Packers.. send him to the Vikes.. then they can have more distractions....

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donovan is very good. He's coming off injury right now but if he regains his mobility he will be pretty good again. He just cant move like he used to and its throwing his whole game off, even then hes still having a good year. Not a perfect but pretty damn good still. On pace for career high yardage, 18td's & 8 int's. He wont be the best but he can definitely lead a team to the superbowl once healthy and if surrounded by good talent like the packers will have.

That said, i'd like to see what A-Rod can do first.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Man I'd pay for him just to keep him off of the Bears.

Xactly, remember 4th & 26. Mobile QB's (McNabb and Vick) have given us fits in the playoffs.

He simply lacks the leadership skills to be the man IMO.. a role player on a team maybe.. the man to lead the team not some much... plus at least a couple times a year he causes some type of issue to put himself above the team..

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Countdown they talked about him going to the Vikes as Childress knows him pretty good. He'd definately be an upgrade but I don't think he's an elite guy anymore

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe McNabb made an offhand comment that got blown out of proportion, because it makes no sense to me that he would want to go to Green Bay or that the Packers would have any interest in him. Favre is entrenched as the starter here, probably for at least another year, and Aaron Rodgers is entrenched as the backup. I just don't get it.

McNabb is one of the better QB's in the league, but the pressure cooker that is Philadelphia sports has gotten the better of him at times.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see the actual clip of this..

As Greg said it might have been blown way out of proportion

Latest posts