Do you really think Asomugha will be a Packer??

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No, probably not. I think he's just too expensive. With the CB's we have right now, we don't really need him. Woodson will stick around, Shields has been playing really well, and need I say anything about Tramon? It would be very outside Ted's judgment to make this happen.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time TT signed anyone in the offseason? lol He typically relies on the draft... and... apparently does really well at that

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
There's going to be a lot of interest in Asomugha, obviously. It wouldn't surprise me if the Ravens, Jets and especially Redskins make a play for him.

Ravens D is getting older, and Ray and Ed probably won't be around too much longer. Jets are the Jets, little brother complex and they need to do what they can to beat the big brother Pats. Skins have Daniel Snyder as their owner. That in and of itself should be enough of an explanation, but they will probably want to do something to make up for the Albert Haynesworth and McNabb fiascoes from this season.

He'll be an impact player no matter where he goes.

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say no, but the last huge FA pickup was a DB from the Raiders. What was that guys name again?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I think you guys could use a little depth at CB. Your starters are damned good, but as you saw last night, lose one, or both, of those guys and it starts to get reaaaally nervous.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you guys could use a little depth at CB. Your starters are damned good, but as you saw last night, lose one, or both, of those guys and it starts to get reaaaally nervous.

I don't disagee, but draft a guy or bring in a couple of low level FA, I don't think anyone would cry is Bush is let go after this season even with his INT

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Woodson said he's healing up for another run. So no, he isn't retiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts