Do you guys listen to the radio post game show?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know alot of our fans are from outside Wisconsin and some outside the US and was wondering if they know about the excellent radio show done after packer games?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there are about 30 radio stations that cover it in WI. Its excellent if you can stand listening to idiot call ins time to time but most are good.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think there are about 30 radio stations that cover it in WI. Its excellent if you can stand listening to idiot call ins time to time but most are good.
That's no problem. I'm used to listening to that kind of stuff, only it's about the Bills, so it's depressing. I'm going to start listening to this though, just bookmarked it. Thanks.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
no im out of town but if you live in the hampton roads area in VA then they do his show at 5:05 on mondays on ESPN radio

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I love the packers post game- so refreshing after having to listen to espn 1000 chicago.
I only wish I could listen to the games when they're not on tv cause of the bears.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like 1250 am sports radio

Gary Ellerson and Leroy Butler

Tomorrow at 2pm GB time tune in

Agreed. Bill Michaels on WTMJ is too critical after losses, too fawning after wins. But he does have good guests.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just hearing Colin Cowherd... What a freaking *******.

He was talking about how the "40 year olds like him are fighters, and that those hipster kids could not take his job, because they don't work hard enough".

And eventually he started talking about Rodgers not being great:
"He's great? Oh yeah? Standing in the sidelines, with his fingers crossed, hoping for an int is being great?".

This is honest to goodness the dumbest comment I've ever heard in my entire life.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The babe on Sports Nation is the star on what was supposed to be Cowherd's show. She knows more about sports than he does, and is much better looking.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just hearing Colin Cowherd... What a freaking *******.

He was talking about how the "40 year olds like him are fighters, and that those hipster kids could not take his job, because they don't work hard enough".

And eventually he started talking about Rodgers not being great:
"He's great? Oh yeah? Standing in the sidelines, with his fingers crossed, hoping for an int is being great?".

This is honest to goodness the dumbest comment I've ever heard in my entire life.

So we put Brady and Manning in the not great section too since I have seen both of them in recent week, manning this week, standing around hoping for the defense to win it?

Yeah that comment is ignorant.