Divisional round: Seattle at Green Bay - payback time

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to downplay our own team, but the only team we beat with a winning record are the Vikings (Chiefs too but then they didn't have Mahimes). Lost to Eagles and 49ers who have winning records.
We lost to Arizona. Seattle is as inconsistent as it gets hahaha. Believe me, there isn’t a single Seahawks fan that feels confident about this game. It’s going to be scary and likely come down to the wire.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to downplay our own team, but the only team we beat with a winning record are the Vikings (Chiefs too but then they didn't have Mahimes). Lost to Eagles and 49ers who have winning records.

if that is the case look at seahawks schedule.

JimWB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are playing with a lot of "house money" right now though, an upset is possible.

I mean at the skill positions they're LOADED... i mean Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, Kyle Rudolph...

I wouldn't be too suprised if they just come out super aggressive and beat them

...but then of course Kirk Cousins is their quarterback so....
Cousins gets a bad rap, even among Viking fans. He gets rattled when he's constantly being swarmed by the rushers, but so does AR. I'd say Cousins is stellar when the O line is performing well.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Will be exactly 12 years ago that the Packers last played the Seahawks in a postseason game in Green Bay. Lambeau Field turned into a snow globe as about 2 inches fell during the game, which the Packers won 42-20 on Jan. 12, 2008.

Repeat performance anyone?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will be exactly 12 years ago that the Packers last played the Seahawks in a postseason game in Green Bay. Lambeau Field turned into a snow globe as about 2 inches fell during the game, which the Packers won 42-20 on Jan. 12, 2008.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. I wasn’t expecting Seattle to beat Green Bay at all that year haha. I was actually hoping the Packers would go on to play the Patriots that year. Was a fantastic year for the Pack with them being 13-3

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd take it, I'll be there and have snow tires to get me home :) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins gets a bad rap, even among Viking fans. He gets rattled when he's constantly being swarmed by the rushers, but so does AR. I'd say Cousins is stellar when the O line is performing well.
I'll buy that. I have seen him play some unbelievably good games with Washington. A great throw near the end of the game yesterday. Almost everyone needs protection to throw well. People like to bad mouth players that are on another team. Sometimes even players on their own team. A lot of strong language but not always strong thought or insight. imho

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup. If we get a initial lead and force him to throw with a bit of edge pressure and he's good for a INT or two. Plus a overall meltdown.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost to Arizona. Seattle is as inconsistent as it gets hahaha. Believe me, there isn’t a single Seahawks fan that feels confident about this game. It’s going to be scary and likely come down to the wire.

We got this game, bro! ;)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well I got good news and bad news. good news is it's going to snow on that day, bad news is we don't play at midnight. more bad news is it's going to be hot that day, like 24 degrees around the time the game starts. more bad news is it's cloudy that night. meaning it's going to be warmer than on nights with clear skies.
however, good news is house will not be covering dk!

Reaction score
Seriously? I haven't heard any news on him since the Ravens brought him in for a workout a few months ago lol. I mean..... He might be decent.... lol
Just my sarcasm. If Eddie Lacy was a real consideration then we’d be in far worse shape than I thought. :eek:
Its like the “Inconsistency Bowl” :roflmao:

Last edited:

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just my sarcasm. If Eddie Lacy was a real consideration then we’d be in far worse shape than I thought. :eek:

Its like the “Inconsistency Bowl” :roflmao:
Lol, it really is. It’s a hard game to predict..... one of those games I wouldn’t put money on anyone.

then again the Saints cost me money so..... grrrrr

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did you forget Lacy signed with Seahawks after being cut by us? They paid him $55k for just turning up underweight.

I presume if we are bring back old timers, the Hawks have the inside track for Lacy too. Probably offer him another $50k if he turns up under 500 pounds! Imagine a Lacy/Lynch backfield duo. I'm literally shaking in my bathroom slippers. :poop:

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you forget Lacy signed with Seahawks after being cut by us? They paid him $55k for just turning up underweight.

I presume if we are bring back old timers, the Hawks have the inside track for Lacy too. Probably offer him another $50k if he turns up under 500 pounds! Imagine a Lacy/Lynch backfield duo. I'm literally shaking in my bathroom slippers. :poop:
Lol. :cry:

Reaction score
I presume if we are bring back old timers, the Hawks have the inside track for Lacy too.
I’m in! I’ll see you a Lynch... and raise you a Lacy!:cool:

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So we're 3-1 games against the remaining 8 teams

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you think about the hit on Wentz by Clowney? fine/suspension?
Clowney has a history of being violent. He would have put a lot of players in the hospital like a **** Butkus back in the day. He got flagged in that game earlier against the 9ers on MNF. I hated to see that hit. As much as I wanted to see our D get to Wentz back in September that type of football is unacceptable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts