Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best play by 95 in his career - beat his man for the first time ever and got great penetration!!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This game is NOT over.....

But I've been saying it for the longest time. When Aaron Rodgers and the offense doesn't have its best stuff, THIS is the type of defense that we have not had to bail them out.

The defense has been incredible tonight.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gary again. He's having a hell of a game. Rogers and the offense need to get something going now.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I got too many good cuss words for that ****ing D play D you are stepping the ****up OFFENSE! What’s your problem D cant hold forever without help

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed in our running game tonight. I know Dillon is out, but still...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best play by 95 in his career - beat his man for the first time ever and got great penetration!!!

His name is Lancaster and he’s been a roller coaster performer this year, when he has excelled it has been due to his run defense and plays like that.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We pull a stunt like this against Brady Packers are watching the Super Bowl on TV

Reaction score
These injuries are what playing “physical” get you. Great in the short term but punishing long term.

How about our DEFENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online