Discuss the PFDL

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
More of the fake money could foster a more competitive FA I think. Winning bids will be high in spikes, or all at once - I really don't know. However those people will quickly bid themselves out, leaving everyone else still with money. imo, it means more players will be contested and I like that idea ....................
3 players are out of $, 3 have some up to half, and 4 have barely touched theirs if at all. It could be 3 times the amount and you'd still have about the same situation. I think this is more driven (IMO) by players that shot their *** early in the season getting outbid now for the late bloomers and prospects. I think you know my vote on this.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 players are out of $, 3 have some up to half, and 4 have barely touched theirs if at all. It could be 3 times the amount and you'd still have about the same situation. I think this is more driven (IMO) by players that shot their *** early in the season getting outbid now for the late bloomers and prospects. I think you know my vote on this.
What you're not understanding is that I'm not arguing for something in an attempt to change anyone's spending habits. In fact I acknowledged as much on post #474 of the previous page. To reiterate further my intent behind bringing the idea up, I think it will cause more players to be bid over which is a good thing imo. Please don't trying and characterise my motives for bringing this up as anything other than a desire to increase the competitive nature of the league, as it is simply that.

Oh; and just by and by - I, personally, haven't felt a shred of remorse missing out on any player that got purchased after I bid out my wallet furthermore I've been able to snatch up some solid players/ prospects without having waiver money to bid. So no; your characterization accusing me of being either jealous of those still with money to bid or feeling remorse over having no money to bid right now is pointedly wrong.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that this is the only league of random people, where I don't know at least one person irl, that I've stayed engaged in. Thanks for keeping it entertaining, see you guys next year. Good luck in 2015 to us all.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that this is the only league of random people, where I don't know at least one person irl, that I've stayed engaged in. Thanks for keeping it entertaining, see you guys next year. Good luck in 2015 to us all.
I am too cute for you to meet me IRL ;)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether u call it a dynasty league or keepers league imo we should knock the keepers down to at least 5. 7 max. This still allows u to keep some great players but makes the league more competitive

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether u call it a dynasty league or keepers league imo we should knock the keepers down to at least 5. 7 max. This still allows u to keep some great players but makes the league more competitive
Then why keep any? Get a bad team? Next year you shuffle most of the deck except the value cards. Not what I signed up for.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You are describing a keeper league. This is a dynasty league.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Draft starts Friday at 00:01 AM! MBP can start the draft anytime he wants, but no clocks are implemented until Friday.

Members online

Latest posts