Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
And now we need a new owner. Any one find out why yet?
Because he is a quitter? I believe it will be easier to find a replacement in the off season. The team is out of the playoff race and I can set the line ups for him until we find a fellow forum member.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he thought we were being angry or something because of what Wood said last week. I assume he thought the writing was on the wall and didn't want to hear it read. Personally I was simply pointing out that there was a ****** up lineup and wanted someone to fix it.

Last edited:

Rob Butler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for inviting me to the league and the forums. I have a lot of work ahead of me fixing this Hot Karl's Team. First things first, I need a new name!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
You talkin the waiver wire money? I haven't spent all of mine from this year and last year I think I barely touched it. You have to learn to manage your resources just like reality. I suspect the same people will spend the same percentage whether it is $25, $100, or $367. Fine just the way it is. I could see an expanded playoff roster like MLB does though.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You talkin the waiver wire money? I haven't spent all of mine from this year and last year I think I barely touched it. You have to learn to manage your resources just like reality. I suspect the same people will spend the same percentage whether it is $25, $100, or $367. Fine just the way it is. I could see an expanded playoff roster like MLB does though.
Ah, waiver wire money. We can vote on it.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Expanding the playoffs???? that's not even remotely necessary. The top 60% of the league already gets in. That's more than enough.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you talking about extra roster spots for the bench or extra starting positions?
Bench. Sort of like the NFL has futures contracts near the end of the contract year to presign longshots like the practice squad guys for next season. A few longshots have picqued my interest but I don't really want to replace anyone for them yet.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The last week or two during byes, I had trouble fielding a decent RB. I have a lot of potential I didn't want to lose but my starters were either injured or on bye. That's when another spot or two to stash guys I am not playing this year would help.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Any changes can be voted on in the off season. I tried expanding the bench last year but you guys were like NOOOOOOOO.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More of the fake money could foster a more competitive FA I think. Winning bids will be high in spikes, or all at once - I really don't know. However those people will quickly bid themselves out, leaving everyone else still with money. imo, it means more players will be contested and I like that idea.

Why not just expand the roster in general? I'd be down for adding more slots. How about another starting slot? Another kicker perhaps? NFL teams do field two kickers after all.

If we do increase the roster, depending on by how much, I think that's reasonable cause to also increase the wavier budget for all teams.

And, how do you guys feel about IDP's?

Honestly I'm not specifically attached to anything. Just throwing out ideas for discussion sake.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
More of the fake money could foster a more competitive FA I think. Winning bids will be high in spikes, or all at once - I really don't know. However those people will quickly bid themselves out, leaving everyone else still with money. imo, it means more players will be contested and I like that idea.

Why not just expand the roster in general? I'd be down for adding more slots. How about another starting slot? Another kicker perhaps? NFL teams do field two kickers after all.

If we do increase the roster, depending on by how much, I think that's reasonable cause to also increase the wavier budget for all teams.

And, how do you guys feel about IDP's?

Honestly I'm not specifically attached to anything. Just throwing out ideas for discussion sake.
It all will be voted on in the off season. The only thing that isn't happening is IDP's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts