Didn't see 1 "expert" choose the Packers to win

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think 1 guy on inside the nfl picked the pack. Thats the only one I saw

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone on FOX sports picked the Jets.

But can you blame them?

Rodgers playing like crap, no running game, defense 5 players on IR, they coming off a bye, we coming off a very emotional game...

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta say I really like what I'm seeing from this team. Players are stepping in for injured players. Guys like Peprah, Bishop, and even Howard Green did a fantastic job this week.

I think if McCarthy would just put some more faith in the running game, it'll open up the passing game more and get our offense going. Really think this team is going to get in a groove in the second half. Once that starts and a bye week to heal up will be great too.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't pretty but I'll take it... Jets were too cocky earlier in week, and our guys wanted it more.

I disagree, that was the best played game they've executed all year. They looked like an elite team today, I am extremely re-energized about our chances this year if we can perform this well with basically our second string. Now, prepare hard for next week, a classic "trap" game.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I love when this happens!!! Sneak up from behind.....Pack attack!!!

Now they will all be back on the fanwagon for the Pack,...i'll have to see the NFL replay to see the game,..but I was just getting text updates!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet a lot of people who bet on this game are unhappy right now and probably cursing the Packers. I picked the Pack to win even though the odds seemed against us. I just see something in this team, their heart and spirit are resilient despite injuries. The experts went with the obvious, but they underestimated the Packers and overestimated the Jets. We know that now, some of us fans knew that all along. The Jets were simply overrated. People got impressed by a 5-1 start, it's easy to get misguided by statistics. Look at the Bears.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who in their right mind wouldn't pick the Jets after what we've been through?

I think it would've been a decent pick if it was an experts upset pick of the week. The history of Sanchez vs the Packers, you never know if our pass rush owns Sanchez and the running game is mediocre at best then the Packers would win.

Or if Rodgers had a lights out day and burned their blitz.

Turns out that Sanchez was meh and the running game didn't produce anything special. It was a hard-nosed football game. Reminded me more of a Raven vs Jets vs Steelers etc style game more than the Packers.

Props to our D today.:happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would've been a decent pick if it was an experts upset pick of the week. The history of Sanchez vs the Packers, you never know if our pass rush owns Sanchez and the running game is mediocre at best then the Packers would win.

Or if Rodgers had a lights out day and burned their blitz.

Turns out that Sanchez was meh and the running game didn't produce anything special. It was a hard-nosed football game. Reminded me more of a Raven vs Jets vs Steelers etc style game more than the Packers.

Props to our D today.:happy0005:
If it were last year, I would've picked the Packers every single time. We just matched well against them.

Yeah, their D was great. But our O was a monster.

And on D, like in this game, we were great against the run, and thrived against young QBs.

But with our team limping, playing poorly, and they coming off a bye?

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sterling Sharpe pick the Jets to win! He made the statement that when he picks the Pack to win.......they don't. So he wanted the Pack to win but picked the Jets!!!! lol Thanks Sterling!!:biggrin:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sterling Sharpe pick the Jets to win! He made the statement that when he picks the Pack to win.......they don't. So he wanted the Pack to win but picked the Jets!!!! lol Thanks Sterling!!:biggrin:
Sterling is one of my favorites of all time. He was the biggest star when I started watching the Packs. The first biggest star, that is.