Did Nick Barnett did get charged with something ?

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this:

Packers LB Nick Barnett charged with two counts of disorderly conduct

1 hour ago

APPLETON, Wis. - Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick Barnett was charged Tuesday with two counts of disorderly conduct stemming from an altercation with two women in a bar this summer.

"We will enter not-guilty pleas to the two charges and will defend these charges aggressively," lawyer Avi Berk said.

The Packers, who gave the 26-year-old Barnett a six-year, US$34.85-million contract extension in April, have monitored the situation since Barnett's arrest, but have previously declined to comment.

NFL spokesman Randall Liu has said that the case is subject to league review under the terms of the NFL's personal-conduct policy.

The two misdemeanour charges carry a maximum combined penalty of six months in jail and a $2,000 fine.

But:

Barnett Will Plead Not Guilty To Charges:

Nick Barnett's attorney says the Packers linebacker will plead not guilty to two disorderly conduct charges filed Tuesday in Outagamie County.

The charges stem from an alleged incident at the Wet Bar in Appleton in June.

According to the complaint, Barnett knocked drinks out of the hands of his girlfriend and her sister, smashed his girlfriend's cell phone, threw a drink in her sister's face and pushed the sister to the floor.

Barnett's attorney says those allegations are false.

If found guilty, Barnett faces up to $2,000 in fines and six months in jail.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this was going on b4 the season ( as you prob have found out by now)

Side note, Al Harris is being charged once again by the lady from 10000000 years ago for ****** assualt

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Mods !!!!

How about deleting this thread. I brought it up without really thinking and the bottom line is we don't need the negative stuff here.

My Apologies,
Cheers !!!

Staff online

Latest posts