1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Desmond Bishop SB Interview

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by parsons130, Feb 5, 2011.

1. parsons130

parsons130 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yesterday I had the chance to interview Desmond Bishop, you can find the full interview here

Desmond Bishop Interview

You can listen to it or read it. Let me know what you think. Here is a little piece

DP – The Packers have a historic franchise, what does it mean to you to play for a franchise with such rich history?
    DB – Ah man, it means a great deal. The tradition, the excellence that this team embodies it makes you want to be a better play, but more importantly a better person. The tradition of excellence means so much you know, on the field and off. I think it goes unmatched in the entire NFL, so that’s a blessing for me.

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Optimus Prime!! LOL

3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Good job! I liked the quote about handling Mendenhall:
    "...we are going to come in with a physical game and we going to try and execute and just keep hitting him and try to get as many hats on the ball as possible."

Apparently DB didn't get the memo about how incredibly tough the Steelers are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. parsons130

parsons130 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! It was an honor to interview him

5. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    Bishop's play will be a necessity to match the Steeler's toughness. It is good to have an enforcer like him in the middle now.

6. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    Awesome interview, Bishop has to be one of my favorite Packers. I like how he plays, I like it even more now that he is doing it in the starting lineup.