Deanna Favre comments...

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is a piece of ****....you know hes cheated on his wife. That kid has a daughter and wife and still does this after what he went through with his wives cancer. Send that kid to hell.

CM3 is just the man to do it too!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Deanna is a stand by her man type of gal....

Wonder how much that is costing ole Bert.

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deanna is a stand by her man type of gal....

Wonder how much that is costing ole Bert.

Cheating cost Kobe like $2M+ and Jen Sturger is much, much much better looking than the hotel worker in Denver... I'm going with $3M and a retirement.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing is, she has put up with his behavior during their whole relationship.

He was such a wreck in the early-mid 90's. I still remember seeing Brett and Chewy playing "bartender" at the Philling Station in Appleton. Hammer drunk.

They'd have girls all around them the whole night. Then, one of them would dissappear for a while with a girl.
Now, I'm not saying anything happened. I didn't see anyone engaging in scandalous acts. The situation just looked REALLY bad.
You could tell that he felt that he was untouchable. At the time, he was I guess.

I don't think she is really the person she portays in the media either. I feel terrible for what she has had to go through
with breast cancer, but I still can't shake the idea that she is a total golddigger and runs the whole show in the Favre household.

BigDaddyKaine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is a piece of ****....you know hes cheated on his wife. That kid has a daughter and wife and still does this after what he went through with his wives cancer. Send that kid to hell.

CM3 is just the man to do it too!

Haven't heard too many people call Brett Favre a "kid" lately.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that I'm cynical, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around the whole "stand by your man"
"jesus take the wheel" M.O. that she has. I just am always thinking of what peoples' motives are behind their choices.
Wondering if the money keeps her there. If she told Favre to come back this year to get some Sturger hush money.

Or, I could be wrong and she's a super nice, christian woman who loves her husband for better or worse.

*shruggs*

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is 100% guilty. You can tell by the way Deanna talks. She just wants to keep it private. There is absolutely NO reason not to deny this.

BTW, My first post here! hey everybody! Go Pack!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont care to judge just think deanna in her own is trying to deal with it in her own way doesn't want to air her feelings in public ,witch is good in a way people can speculate her intentions but maybe she wants to get past all of it and get on with her life.sure out of the spot light things are very tense for the whole family because of this think of the kids,and what they must be going through that is the sad part,if brett did do this his kids have to endure a lot of ridicule because of it.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing is, she has put up with his behavior during their whole relationship.

He was such a wreck in the early-mid 90's. I still remember seeing Brett and Chewy playing "bartender" at the Philling Station in Appleton. Hammer drunk.

They'd have girls all around them the whole night. Then, one of them would dissappear for a while with a girl.
Now, I'm not saying anything happened. I didn't see anyone engaging in scandalous acts. The situation just looked REALLY bad.
You could tell that he felt that he was untouchable. At the time, he was I guess.

I don't think she is really the person she portays in the media either. I feel terrible for what she has had to go through
with breast cancer, but I still can't shake the idea that she is a total golddigger and runs the whole show in the Favre household.

A buddy of mine from Milwaukee has a very similar story. Said that during his (my buddy) bachelor party, Favre and the gang entered the bar with a bunch of blondes. Bad thing is none of their wives were blonde.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine from Milwaukee has a very similar story. Said that during his (my buddy) bachelor party, Favre and the gang entered the bar with a bunch of blondes. Bad thing is none of their wives were blonde.

Sorry Chewy and Winters wives were blonde around that time..Deanna no

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't really post on here what I would advice her to do. Lets just say it would involve quite a bit of black leather and some choice metal implements. The rest I leave up to your over active imaginations.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I think regardless of how crooked her husband is, Deanna is a stand up woman and always has been. However, I always lose a little respect for women who "stand by their man" when their men have absolutely no respect for them and dishonor their marriage vows. I know it's none of our business, but cheating is nothing that should just be shrugged off. If I were her, I'd kick his *** out, but I don't expect her to.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't consider it cheating when someone just sends pics of their privates to someone else.
I think of cheating when the line gets crossed with any kind of ****** physical contact.
So who knows what BrINT really did?

If he did send those pics, what a strange thing to do.
What a classless way to try and get a woman's attention.
I would always just talk to them. That always worked for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts