Davon House comes back to the Packers!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Incentives only, no guarantees.
You let me sit and talk football all the time, in Greenbay, with a bunch of other football heads....and pay me? Lol! I'd sign that contract with no guarantees. And I will bring squeaky curds, of both white and yellow variety, to the signing of that contract... how's that for incentives? :)

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
House was one of my favorite prospects , maybe ever. Al Harris is one of my all time favorite packer players. He was vicious. Shut down everyone. Pound for pound, maybe the best? I seen a lot of Al Harris in in Davon house. Besides the giant head of dreads. They played a lot alike... the young house just kept getting injured. Come contract time. He priced himself out of town.
Some here have a lesser opinion of him. But I think this homecoming is going to be a good one. Hope for great!

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

About the only thing Harris and House have in common is getting burned deep more often than you'd like.

But this is what they're willing to spend.

The question remains what they plan on doing with the cap space. Saving up for guys like Burnett, Dix, Linsley? Rogers extension? Hotels and gas stations?

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson will let good veterans go over a MIL or two... one of my all time favorite dlinemen Cullen Jenkins was one that will always come to mind...

We could've used that guy. Strong interior presence. You could see his impact on the field.

Members online

Latest posts