Dan Patrick survey - who are you rooting for to win the SB?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
on NFLUK, it's 74% Packers, 26% Steelers last time I checked on their poll.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Steelers fans have taken over. Gotta love an internet poll.

My unofficial poll here in the Pacific Northwest says people here want Green Bay to win, and they want it pretty bad. I've been wearing Packer gear out, and the other night a salesman at Nordstrom stopped me to say that Seahawks fans are rooting hard for the Pack. I stopped somewhere else after going there, and a woman grabbed me by the arm and said, "GO PACKERS. Seriously. GO PACKERS!"

GO PACK GO!! FOUR MORE QUARTERS!!!

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers fans have taken over. Gotta love an internet poll.

My unofficial poll here in the Pacific Northwest says people here want Green Bay to win, and they want it pretty bad. I've been wearing Packer gear out, and the other night a salesman at Nordstrom stopped me to say that Seahawks fans are rooting hard for the Pack. I stopped somewhere else after going there, and a woman grabbed me by the arm and said, "GO PACKERS. Seriously. GO PACKERS!"

GO PACK GO!! FOUR MORE QUARTERS!!!

LOL! Thats because the Seahawks fans are bitter because Pittsburgh "stole" their Super Bowl. It is my understanding that Packer Nation has a spot reserved for them on the Steelers hater list for late Sunday night.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! Thats because the Seahawks fans are bitter because Pittsburgh "stole" their Super Bowl. It is my understanding that Packer Nation has a spot reserved for them on the Steelers hater list for late Sunday night.
Packers fans are easygoing.

They don't hate anybody.

except the vikings, bears, cowboys, broncos, eagles...

Hollywood Bags

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know any non-Steelers fan that is rooting for the Steelers. They've gone from one of the most loved franchises to probably the most hated.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Packers, it's David vs Goliath every week. Who wouldn't be rooting for us?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
62.50% packers
37.50% Steelers

Current NFLUK poll. looks like the Brits like us.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are winning on a CBC internet poll. Think it was 48% to 35%. The rest didn't care. At least my fellow Canadians are with the Pack!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't know any non-Steelers fan that is rooting for the Steelers. They've gone from one of the most loved franchises to probably the most hated.

I know one thing, SteelerNation is not helping the Steeler's cause to be well liked.