Cullen Jenkins

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cullen is great, but didnt know about his blocked PATs. Id love for him and Grady to hunker down the middle of that line again.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too, I hope Grady comes back with a contract loaded with incentives. I still have my reservations about paying him the big dollars with those knees and 350+ lbs weighing down on them.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Me too, I hope Grady comes back with a contract loaded with incentives. I still have my reservations about paying him the big dollars with those knees and 350+ lbs weighing down on them.

I'm worried already...some games Grady is an absolute road block, but other games (the philly game, others), he is M.I.A...I just hope he shows up to camp at playing weight or this is gonna blow up in our faces

At first i was in favor of not re-signing Grady and getting another FA def. tackle (Damione Lewis, Ryan Pickett, Larry Triplett are out there)--but Grady deserves to come back...I love our depth up the middle--Cole starts next to him, Jenkins and Peterson play occasional duty, but I'd still like to see us take a solid DT on the first day of the draft because Grady could be brought down by injury at any time