Cowboy studs n duds...kicker doesn't count

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Can we put an end to any doubts about Jaire's commitment to winning and his toughness? He played hurt until he couldn't anymore and he did it at a high level. Not sure we win without his presence today.
His suspension was more publicity issues

Would u agree?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we put an end to any doubts about Jaire's commitment to winning and his toughness? He played hurt until he couldn't anymore and he did it at a high level. Not sure we win without his presence today.
I don’t think anybody has ever questioned his desire to win. He has raised some questions about his attitude, but that may be magnified by a general dissatisfaction with the defensive scheme.

Albert Park

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs : the whole team

Duds : the negative stats. "Cowboys 16 games unbeaten", so no chance. "the number 7 seed has never won", so no chance. "Chargers up 27-7 at the half last year but lost 31-30", so we're done. You can shove your stats up your @ss.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs : the whole team

Duds : the negative stats. "Cowboys 16 games unbeaten", so no chance. "the number 7 seed has never won", so no chance. "Chargers up 27-7 at the half last year but lost 31-30", so we're done. You can shove your stats up your @ss.
As some one just told me

I need to get laid

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was an all-time great game.
Studs all around on O. Particularly Love, Jones, Lafleur, Doubs. On defense: 3/4 Barry, Preston, Savage, Jaire.
Duds: 4/4 Barry. It was a pretty big momentum killer at the end. Someone cover the tight end or Kittle will have 300 yards on us next week.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: The entire Green Bay Packers organization.

Duds: Me. My last prediction on the game was........ we'd win by 17......... I was wrong. Smh

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was an all-time great game.
Studs all around on O. Particularly Love, Jones, Lafleur, Doubs. On defense: 3/4 Barry, Preston, Savage, Jaire.
Duds: 4/4 Barry. It was a pretty big momentum killer at the end. Someone cover the tight end or Kittle will have 300 yards on us next week.
Relax it was a bunch of trash points and we pulled several starters. The outcome was never in question.

Members online

Latest posts