1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats to Green Bay Packers and their fans

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fahad, Jan 11, 2011.

1. fahad

fahad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I would like to congrats Green Bay Packers and their fans.
    I am rooting for you after my team lost "New Orleans Saints", I wished that we meet in the NFC Championship game, it is not happening now.. Wish you all the best the rest of the way to the superbowl. Go Packers..

Your Saints Fan
    Fahad

• Like Like x 1
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Sorry, but I have to say:

Screw your team for giving the bears an easy route.

Ahem. Anyway, thanks man. Yeah, who could've seen that. I mean, Roman Harper couldn't...
    No, but really, how can a guy that played so well last year have such a piss poor day?

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Thanks so much!!!

Sorry for your Saints! :( I still can't believe you lost, I was kind of dreaming of a Saints/ Packers NFC Championship game but it is not to be for one of us. Hopefully not both. Thank you for rooting for us and if it means anything, I was rooting for your Saints in that game and was sad to see them lose. The look on Drew's face made me a little sad. Have a lot of hope for next season and here is praying for no injuries!!!

Many Blessings to you and yours!

4. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    From an outsiders perspective, what is it about GB that makes them appealing to other fans? I've seen quite a few fans come on here, and they're usually respectful.