Congrats to Green Bay Packers and their fans

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to congrats Green Bay Packers and their fans.
I am rooting for you after my team lost "New Orleans Saints", I wished that we meet in the NFC Championship game, it is not happening now.. Wish you all the best the rest of the way to the superbowl. Go Packers..

Your Saints Fan
Fahad

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to say:

Screw your team for giving the bears an easy route.

Ahem. Anyway, thanks man. Yeah, who could've seen that. I mean, Roman Harper couldn't...
No, but really, how can a guy that played so well last year have such a **** poor day?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks so much!!!

Sorry for your Saints! :( I still can't believe you lost, I was kind of dreaming of a Saints/ Packers NFC Championship game but it is not to be for one of us. Hopefully not both. Thank you for rooting for us and if it means anything, I was rooting for your Saints in that game and was sad to see them lose. The look on Drew's face made me a little sad. Have a lot of hope for next season and here is praying for no injuries!!!

Many Blessings to you and yours!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to congrats Green Bay Packers and their fans.
I am rooting for you after my team lost "New Orleans Saints", I wished that we meet in the NFC Championship game, it is not happening now.. Wish you all the best the rest of the way to the superbowl. Go Packers..

Your Saints Fan
Fahad

From an outsiders perspective, what is it about GB that makes them appealing to other fans? I've seen quite a few fans come on here, and they're usually respectful.

Members online

Latest posts