1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRATS BRETT ON:

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Dec 22, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your 4th pass completion tonight extended your record of " 300 or more Consecutive completion Seasons" to 15 seasons. Now that's consistency !!!

Your 26th pass completion this evening extended your record of total pass completions to 5000 total. Now that's incredible !!!

Your Win as QB for the Packers put you at 146 Wins total. The record is 148 ( only 2 away ) !!!

Your 4th pass completion tonight extended your record of " 300 or more Consecutive completion Seasons" to 15 seasons. Now that's consistency !!!

Your 26 pass completion this evening extended your record of total pass completions to 5000 total. Now that's incredible !!!

Your Win as QB for the Packers put you at 146 Wins total. The record is 148 ( only 2 Wins away ) !!!

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How many records can he break.
    Next year he will blow them all out of the water.

3. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the post,

the only thing about this season for favre would be most seasons with 20 or more tds, i dont think he can get 3 tds against the bears.

4. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He can if they only single cover driver like they did with Smith last year...

5. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    With a top shelf TE and a better group of recievers he would likely would have thrown for 3 TDs tonite.

6. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    agreed, but unfourtinatelly thats not the case.

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, if he doesn't get 3 TDs against the Bears, he won't extend his NFL record of most TDs with 20 or more TD passes. We need 3 TD passes by Mr. Favre next week. Think he can do it? I hope so. Well, if our receivers actually hold on to the football.

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, and he would have extended his NFL record for most consecutive years with 20+ TD passes tonight. Now, he has to throw 3 or more vs the Bears.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, whoops. I didn't see you beat me to it.

10. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This will be tough my friend !!!

11. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The yardage record in 17 more games is the only one that will be close. He can't afford any games under 200 yards and has to average around 240 a game.

I hope he plays at least 3 more years to provide some padding should the NFL expand the number of season games beyond 16.

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder if the Bears will keep their key players out of the game, if they do we might have a chance, but who knows even if they dont keep them out we have a chance,,,there is always a chance in a football game to win..

13. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Their first string will play at least the first half. I'm hoping we can keep it close, and finish out the game with a win when the second stringers come in.

The thing is, even though this is a meaningless game to them, Lovie hates us. He'll probably keep them in longer than he should.