Commanders week 7 game thread

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear I’d bench Rodgers and play Love at this point. Hell, he can throw 3 yard passes. And he can run. How long are they going to watch this same crap every week and do nothing about it? Another damn short yardage situation and he passes. What the hell is Dillon out there for if they won’t use him?

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it is a long term piece sure. For this year? No.
I agree with this. We just don't need to trade for someone that has 1 year left.
I swear I’d bench Rodgers and play Love at this point. Hell, he can throw 3 yard passes. And he can run. How long are they going to watch this same crap every week and do nothing about it? Another damn short yardage situation and he passes. What the hell is Dillon out there for if they won’t use him?
The only problem with this.. Everyone wanting Love will switch on him after 1 quarter lmao.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eggy has been the best Packer rookie just in this game and last - lol

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just a bad football team. Same thing every week and getting worse. Can't block can't tackle can't get open can't catch this is arguably the worst team in the league right now

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are finished lol toast tiki torched they need to fire lafleur he is PATHETIC he blows worst coach in the league they have to can him

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we just go ahead and let love finish this season rodgers thumb is toast see what he can do lol

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another second half blowout against the supposedly inferior team and another one with a backup quarterback. I got Buffalo given 30 next week

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overall terrible performance outside an improved OL protection compared to earlier weeks. Even when we found space either Rodgers throws it at their toes or WRs lose it (Lazard, Doubs and others).

We flat out aren’t that good right now. No other way to spin it.

We won’t be in a sell mode because we kept Aaron Rodgers around…but if he wasn’t here you can bet a lot of guys would be on Trade Block like Dillon, Gary, Stokes, Amos, Douglas, Tonyan, as all have attractive contracts and futures….

Latest posts