Commanders week 7 game thread

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have been abused by bad teams and subpar qbs wait til next week… put a fork in them this season is a wash and we need to accept it

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
other than 1 pass to Watkins what are the gripes this week? Getting the ball out too quickly?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
other than 1 pass to Watkins what are the gripes this week? Getting the ball out too quickly?
honestly… I think it’s an entire team problem including Rodgers. Rodgers is risk aversive… Lefleur seems to think that every pass should be thrown within 3 yards of the LOS …and the defense knows it… and we have nobody reliable to throw it deep to.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
We need one play to turn this around ... is #88 for them Amari Roger's? AM I hearing that right?

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really starting to believe the extremely short (bordering on ridiculous) passing game along with WR’s being just guys, has really taken this offense back about 2 or 3 steps. And the combination of these two things really adversely effects the run game as well. Just to many damn defenders so close to the line of scrimmage. This is why, when Watson comes back, you have to run him on fly’s and deep posts a half dozen or more times a game and hope he wins a few battles or at least he is one on one. Doesn’t mean you have to throw it to him every time or any time.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There rebuild is 2-3 yrs out now they are ****** the next few years

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really starting to believe the extremely short (bordering on ridiculous) passing game along with WR’s being just guys, has really taken this offense back about 2 or 3 steps. And the combination of these two things really adversely effects the run game as well. Just to many damn defenders so close to the line of scrimmage. This is why, when Watson comes back, you have to run him on fly’s and deep posts a half dozen or more times a game and hope he wins a few battles or at least he is one on one. Doesn’t mean you have to throw it to him every time or any time.
Until he shows he can track a ball and catch it, they won’t care about it. They’ll just play one guy 15 yards downfield with a big cushion